Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
woohoo :D

Been 1 win away a few times and then would fall back several hundred points, finally got top 100. Now to try and stay there for the next 10 days or so.

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-19-17 22.17.13.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile I'm trying to make Elemental Priest work. Derp.

That might be harder than getting legend. In all seriousness, it's not worth it. Inner fire priest (non-silence version) is much more fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meanwhile I'm trying to make Elemental Priest work. Derp.
Its something I've wanted to toy with for awhile, but I know it'll never be tier 1 because of priest's only big aoe removal option being dragonfire potion.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really flying with a modified midrange murloc paladin.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm loving inner fire priest. Deck is super fun and completely broken at times. It's weak against a few decks but nothing's better than smashing a quest rogue, pirate war, or even another priest deck. Want a flex spell to maximize my two shadow visions but not sure what. Maybe thoughtsteal just for value.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am going to meme and play kazakus priest till end of season. Been playing like shit lately so might as well do something different

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Since getting top 100 I've been playing just to maintain ranking, luckily Im 2-0 in the past 3 days and got to rank 74 after 1 game last night. Takes about 2 days of not playing to go above 100 again. Top 50 would be pretty huge, might shoot for it next week. Will suck if I go on a losing streak though. Still playing Control Paladin for my ranking.

This is the deck: Paladin Deck - HSReplay.net

Here are the matchups:
1.JPG

It's like the only deck I've seen with this type of winrate distribution. Most decks have sub-50% against multiple heroes.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
On a 7-2 Arena run as Mage right now. Ran into the most bullshit druid deck I have ever encountered.

Dude played 4 Living Manas, 2 druid of the claw, 2 swipes, 2 Kun the Forgotten King. Damn that sucked.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love how it's called "Pauper brawl" when I'm still missing a bunch of power cards to make any of the best decks work such as Doom guard :)

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Managed to get a game vs StrifeCro last night, pretty neat cause he's one streamer I've enjoyed watching. I was in bed on my tablet, watched his VOD this morning to hear his thoughts. Funniest part was chat saying "sniper" most the match :D

It's like a 6minute game:
edit (14min game lol)

I didn't know what to expect with his deck, I think I made mostly good decisions, 1st consecrate is questionable.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Managed to get a game vs StrifeCro last night, pretty neat cause he's one streamer I've enjoyed watching. I was in bed on my tablet, watched his VOD this morning to hear his thoughts. Funniest part was chat saying "sniper" most the match :D

It's like a 6minute game:

I didn't know what to expect with his deck, I think I made mostly good decisions, 1st consecrate is questionable.
Supercool

• 1Like