Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
So what decks utterly smash and destroy Silence Priest? I'm getting reaaaaaal tired of their shit. I've had multiple games where I lose to a 24/24 Kabal Shadow Priest who got buffed by PW:S, 2x Divines, & Inner Fire.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So what deck utterly smash and destroy Silence Priest? I'm getting reaaaaaal tired of their shit. I've had multiple games where I lose to a 24/24 Kabal Shadow Priest who got buffed by PW:S, 2x Divines, & Inner Fire.

Their worst matchup is Quest Rogue I think. I bet Shaman with devolve/hex/volcano is good too

• 1Like

Aaubert

Their worst matchup is Quest Rogue I think. I bet Shaman with devolve/hex/volcano is good too
So what decks utterly smash and destroy Silence Priest? I'm getting reaaaaaal tired of their shit. I've had multiple games where I lose to a 24/24 Kabal Shadow Priest who got buffed by PW:S, 2x Divines, & Inner Fire.

Ah HA! So, because I hate rogue, passionately, I went with another option.

Dinomancy freaking Hunter.

Went from 9 to 5 with 3 streaks of 4+ games.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Played that Control Paladin list I posted last page: Hearthstone

Was feeling really good and like I could win almost every game, but being too greedy with Doomsayers screwed me over on a couple games, after that learning curve I went on a decent streak until hitting a Shaman with infinite value, tehslippery cursed me that game!! Almost had it locked up until his Storm Guardian top-deck (from White Eyes off Stone Hill), into Hex top-deck into Taunt totem roll shut me down at the end lmao.

Gained about 500 ranks in the end, from 950ish to 430ish.

Don't know W/L cause was on tablet.

Here are the matchups: Paladin Deck - HSReplay.net

Only sub-50% is Rogue which is funny because I'm 100% against them so far... Only played 2 or 3 Rogues though.

Why I abandoned the Murlocs is because Hungry Crabs just shut you down turn 1 way too often now and if you don't draw the murloc package early you really have a tough time against most decks out there right now. If I was facing a ton of Rogues I'd still play Murlocs, murloc paladin rolls over rogues, has a 62% win rate against Rogue compared to Control Paladin listed at 38%.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Like, how is it balanced when one person gets 2 mana have a random legendary that costs 4 less, and the other has 2 mana put a mr fucking bigglesworth in your hand

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Like, how is it balanced when one person gets 2 mana have a random legendary that costs 4 less, and the other has 2 mana put a mr fucking bigglesworth in your hand
The raid boss brawls have usually been unbalanced. They somewhat improved the rag vs nef one the second time at-least, this one just seems to be exactly the same.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Only played it once but won with Kelthuzad.. just played it like Zoo, spammed board while my opponent filled his hand with cards but could never take board.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Your opponent must have drew extremely shitty, because Rafaam has a bunch of 0 mana removal, including ae's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only brawled once and my opponent never finished the staff. Still took me all the way to fatigue to beat him.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Still sitting on the 80g share Quest! =) matty#1612

Got a list?
Netdecked it from here:

Top 100 Legend Dinomancy Hunter • r/CompetitiveHS

I've gone back and forth on subbing in a Vicious Fledgling. If you are at 8 mana with a Fledgling/Rhino combo, you won the darn game. I like putting a fledgling out with a hyena and letting them choose which to kill, and then eating their face with the other.

OTjtY90.png

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
What is the best counter to this shaman swarm/devolve deck? It is annoying as fuck. Maybe Pirate?

• 1Like

Aaubert

What is the best counter to this shaman swarm/devolve deck? It is annoying as fuck. Maybe Pirate?
I've beat it a bunch as quest warrior. Had a hard time with it when I was playing Dinomancer.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I've beat it a bunch as quest warrior. Had a hard time with it when I was playing Dinomancer.

I might go with a mid-range jade Shaman. Mid-range usually beats rush. I've been too busy to test though.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe Im lucky but I've beat it like 5 or 6 times with Control Paladin list I posted last page or so. Control Pally has Doomsayers/Pyro+Equal+Consec/Primo Drakes... so lots of clears to keep removing their shit.

• 1Like