Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
top 200!

Using same Paladin list as posted above, have a nice win rate in past 14 games however this isn't showing my Tablet games, would be a few more losses in here.

I did remove my 1 Aldor for a Doomsayer just to try but it hasn't mattered in any game so far. Aldors just seem too weak, especially without the Kodo combo. I was debating between Doomsayer, Ooze or another Crab or Equality. Not sure what's best atm.

1.JPG

2.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder how much different this game would be if attacking a hero with an equipped weapon dealt the weapon's damage. I know it happens with misdirection since the weapon is "open" while its still your turn and your minion gets misdirected back into you. Might be kinda broken with warrior especially I guess, but you could also strategically blow up the last charge on the weapon.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wonder how much different this game would be if attacking a hero with an equipped weapon dealt the weapon's damage. I know it happens with misdirection since the weapon is "open" while its still your turn and your minion gets misdirected back into you. Might be kinda broken with warrior especially I guess, but you could also strategically blow up the last charge on the weapon.

That would make an interesting property on a new weapon.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

Ive seen this idea before and I do like it but it would probably be bad as they need to retune all weapons to have much higher durability to withstand all the minion attacks, but then keeping board becomes more difficult too, since minions would die, and like you say, warrior would be pretty OP, and decks with less minions (freeze mage) probably would cry.

Druid and rogue would be pretty good at popping weapons to save their board.

If durability isn't tuned then weapons probably become trash in general, but it would be an interesting test.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Having a blast playing token druid.

The one deck at lower ranks (10ish) that is very consistent vs quest rogues and agro in general. Doesn't fair as well vs priests and taunt warriors but I don't see a lot of those at those ranks.

turn 1 innervate into fledgling vs a rogue is usually a win right there and then.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Meta is super slow at rank 5...All slow versions of mage and priest. Thinking of busting out the old Jade druid.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
6Quqb8CmQSAScOtNmnvULUYe2BpaN.jpg

Saw the same, so i made my own jade shaman last night, went 4-0, seemed really good. Using 1 spirit echo to try it out. Unbound elemental works well with all the overloads, people get real scared of it when you drop it on 3 and theyre not sure what the deck is. Its got enough clear, taunts and heals to survive pirate warrior and token druid, and jade package automatically puts it ahead in control matchups. Still fine tuning it though.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played much shaman this meta but was intending to play some Spirit Echo Elemental Shaman tonight. Really trying to gain rank in legend but my current crop of decks just aren't sustaining any streaks. Been trying Murloc Pal / Silence Priest / Quest Rogue / Jade Druid.

So tonight is Spirit Echo Shaman and Control Paladin:

Lists I plan to use:
1.JPG
2.JPG

Both lists are good win rate against every hero except Rogue. The shaman can struggle against Mage. Hopefully won't be too many Quest rogues :D

• 1Like

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten to rank 3 with midrange hunter. It's a pretty typical deck but with Black Knight and a Cult Master and no hungry crabs. The toughest matchup so far is control mage so I'm contemplating working in a flare. I can post a deck list later today if anyone is interested in seeing it.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
just went 10 => mid 6 with token druid without losing.

Fast games, counters a lot of the shit seens at those ranks. Love it

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Played 5 matches during lunch of Shaman.

Started 0-2 with that Shaman deck I posted above, against Pirate Warrior & Burn Mage.

Changed it up to be the following and went 3-0 against Pirate Warrior, Token Druid, Jade Druid:

Elemental Echo

Might be a terrible list but I'm not complaining so far! Stole the Harrison idea from Global Games. Was thinking of putting in Volcano, could easily lose a Hot Spring (so many 3 drops already!), could also lose Phoenix for something else, perhaps a Jade Spirit for more Jades, idk.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You might also notice that your golden and non-golden cards now stack in decklists too!

The best change with this update :D

I can see websites incorporating that import-code to make trying new decks super easy. Importing will be really nice.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Someday we'll get an in-game tournament client :(

upvote, upvote, upvote!

Laddering is so shit. Gimme tournaments!
Also better spectator mode, perhaps a way to spectate the tournaments, and make it so you don't need a 2nd spectator/window in OBS to see the top player's Hand/Discovers on streams too.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey slow down....*soon* ok? Only so much you can expect from a little boutique studio with a shoestring budget and niche revenue stream....

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most everything else is fair game though, so now you’ll have a reason to make friends with a recent opponent that isn’t just to send them a compliment.

Oh, Blizz, you gots the jokes.

• 1Like