Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I've tentatively stopped using torches in freeze mage. At first I was pretty crazy for the card, and while it's pretty damn convenient to have 9 burn in a single card, it also slows down the rate that you cycle through your deck. It's great in a more attrition/value based control mage, but I don't think it's optimal for freeze mage unless you're using it as a 1 of with Reno.

Railin_sl

shitlord
Looks like you are seeing alot of hunters too. You are kicking their ass. Me, not so much.
Are you playing aggro shaman? I'm running the tempo storm meta one except I took out wolf rider and both argent horse riders for 2 unbound eles and a lightning storm.

Taho

N00b
Just lost to 2 in a row yesterday. Too small of sample size to make any sweeping judgements. One was t6, one was t9. Here's the list (how do you spoil?):

rrr_img_120218.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Were they midrange hunters? Cause I can see them causing trouble for the slower more control oriented anyfin lists, but you should be smashing face hunters unless you get a really terrible draw.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since I already hit rank 5 and tanked figured I'd try something new, reno rogue. Now I see why ppl say they enjoy playing renolock. Reno is such a troll card. Got a 25 point heal off him against an aggro shaman, would have liked to have seen that guys reaction. Plus 'tis the season so you know I have to tell them "Happy Feast of Winter Veil!"

stonewall_sl

shitlord
I had one of my best moments in Hearthstone today. A face hunter with two leper Gnomes had me beat and was emoting non-stop but I was holding a shadow madness and on my turn I drew a second one, I used them to kill all his other mobs and was able to finish him off with a holy nova on my next turn.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its not bad with priest. Back when I was playing to get golden priest I got to rank 2 using my own brew tempo deck and I ran double chow. It also ran double velen's and chow is a nice target for velen's seeing as if its get silenced they also silence the negative effect. Plus being in a tempo deck they very often survived til turns 3/4/5 when I could play auchenai, use them to trade and deal 5 damage.

stonewall_sl

shitlord
I just cant make myself run Chow or Deathlord. I am sure it has cost me many games but it pisses me off when they Deathlord flop the perfect mob.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Getting fucked over by Deathlord is no different than getting fucked over by Shredder. The advantage you get of having an 8 health taunt on turn 2 or 3 far outweighs the drawback. Chow is by far the best 1 drop in the game for midrange and control decks. Hell, what I believe to be the objectively most powerful deck in the meta atm (midrange pally) runs double chow. Maly Lock and most priest decks also run double chow, and they're certainly viable and consistent decks.

Krag

Peasant
I got a second Lay on Hands from an arena pack this week, so I've been playing Anyfin today to get to rank 5. If you are running into a lot of priest, control warrior, renolock and such (and you have the cards already) it's pretty effective and fun.

rrr_img_120224.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maly Lock and most priest decks also run double chow, and they're certainly viable and consistent decks.
What's a decent Maly Lock list these days? I haven't used the deck since it was one of the better ones out there. But it was probably my favorite deck I've played.