Hearthstone

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have not had a ton of time to play since I bought Naxx, but what little time I got I really enjoyed. Funny how with one Hero just get bent over by a Boss and then I try different Hero and I just fucking own the Boss.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Try some of the Heroics (no don't). Not only do you need the right class and the right deck, you need the exact righthandor you have to just start over.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah fuck that shit, I have no patience for it just for some card back. I wondered if the older heroics might get dumbed down by card power creep in expansions though, but I haven't bothered to find out.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
It is stunning how much harder the play is during the weekdays in NA. You play after 6PM and even if you are just messing around, you win...but play at 10am on a Tuesday and expect matches like you're at Rank 3 at Rank 11.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Tried to get back into this game after a couple years hiatus. Holy shit that was frustrating. Cards are crazy powerful now compared to what they were originally. I don't think i've ever won a single match as a hunter deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it's still viable, just any version of hunter you might play has a better option in another class. Subpar is the right word for it.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is a cheap to build and it is competitive, not surprising you still see it often even if it isn't the best choice.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I had a Secret Paladin vs. Secret Paladin match that I won simply because I killed his Secret Keeper before he could kill mine. I had her up to 6 attack by the time I won.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really passionately dislike Secretkeeper, but you can't not run it because every now and then it just completely blows out the game, which is ridiculous for a 1 drop.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its almost as bad as undertaker really. Just took MC to make a deck with that many secrets viable.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
So what exactly do slow control decks do to counter anyfin paladins? Nothing like having board control and dying with 27 health and reno in your hand.

This happened to me twice in a row last night so that's why I'm salty.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You be grateful that anyfin is quite rare on the ladder. Anyfin is a hard counter to slow control decks.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
If you are running RenoLock and you come across Anyfin OTK, your only real choice is dropping Jaraaxus ASAP and kill him before he draws the 2nd Anyfin. They can only clear Infernals twice.