Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yogg may be gay as fuck, but god damn does it feel good to kill a freeze mage with dart trap when you're playing druid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I also haven't played in about 6 months and only read this thread to reinforce the fact that I am not missing anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brand

Molten Core Raider
After playing that n'zoth shaman for a few more games to hit 5 this month, it made me realize. Is spirit claws just the most broken card printed to date?

How quickly we forget Undertaker.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Behold your next expansion theme? Maybe. Some people seem to think its just part of a larger theme somehow and they wouldn't drop such a blatant reveal if this was the enitre theme. Maybe postcards, travel? More postcards to come?

corVfg3.png

So...goblins, blowy up shit, goblin engineering. I'm sure it won't be too much RNG like boom bots or mad bomber though, right?

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Mech decks again?

Dr. Boom v2.0?

Fuck you Mech Mage. You weren't missed.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
yea idk, it's a postcard, who sent the postcard? Will there be others? no idea

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really like Bloodlust in the Shaman decks. It's very fun to win with. I just took a druid down from 24 to 0 on turn 6 with a Flametongue and Bloodlust (and coin) with a board of seemingly meh totems.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they need to get another option for this game out soon. Ready to call it a day with this horseshit rng

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
I have play 75 murlocs after re-rolling 50 Rogue class cards. I can see that getting dumped tomorrow. I don't mind the ones that align to currently played deck archetypes but the murlocs one seems particularly dense.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
You only have to play 19 games of Murloc Paladin, where you live long enough to cast all 4!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or make a warlock deck with every murloc in it with loot hoarders and novice engineers to fill the remaining spots and hop into casual.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously dudes, learn to hearthstone? I don't get the complaints, I keep getting these play 50 class card quests and I love it. They are sixty gold, just do like Gav says and make a deck full of class cards and hit casual. You're done in no time. Much easier than winning five games, which is often with classes you didn't even want to play.

Its also been hilarious loading up a wild rogue deck with nothing but 0 to 2 cost class cards and actually rushing people down and beating them. Or loading a warlock up with every murloc in the game and actually stealing a couple games. Easy fucking 100 gold that quest.

The most annoying thing is people in casual not realizing you are just trying to do your quest. I deliberately let them win, make it very obvious and they still concede on me.

And shit like slippery's complaints that I keep seeing, how do you not realize at this point that those battlecries or deathrattles don't count as "playing" a secret? Or that playing a druid isn't literally playing a beast, etc etc. Hell, for secrets you can play secret hunter and get it done pretty easily and its actually a fairly competitive standard deck.

If they hadn't added the deck slots maybe I'd get the annoyance more, but I find it easy to have a rotating quest slot to make these decks for doing dailies.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
um not that ranked is "worth" anything but I'm not spending a 1/2 hour to clear quests in casual for the equivalent of $.30 or whatever, I'm not 16.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
um not that ranked is "worth" anything but I'm not spending a 1/2 hour to clear quests in casual for the equivalent of $.30 or whatever, I'm not 16.

So much WTF in this post but whatever floats your boat man.

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
Seriously dudes, learn to hearthstone? I don't get the complaints, I keep getting these play 50 class card quests and I love it. They are sixty gold, just do like Gav says and make a deck full of class cards and hit casual. You're done in no time. Much easier than winning five games, which is often with classes you didn't even want to play.

Its also been hilarious loading up a wild rogue deck with nothing but 0 to 2 cost class cards and actually rushing people down and beating them. Or loading a warlock up with every murloc in the game and actually stealing a couple games. Easy fucking 100 gold that quest.

The most annoying thing is people in casual not realizing you are just trying to do your quest. I deliberately let them win, make it very obvious and they still concede on me.

And shit like slippery's complaints that I keep seeing, how do you not realize at this point that those battlecries or deathrattles don't count as "playing" a secret? Or that playing a druid isn't literally playing a beast, etc etc. Hell, for secrets you can play secret hunter and get it done pretty easily and its actually a fairly competitive standard deck.

If they hadn't added the deck slots maybe I'd get the annoyance more, but I find it easy to have a rotating quest slot to make these decks for doing dailies.
How is this hard to understand? I get that you have no problem with spending your play time deliberately losing games to complete quests. However, I and others prefer do be reasonably competitive when doing them. Especially with limited play time. Different strokes for different folks.

• 1Like