Helldivers II

Mao

Trakanon Raider
So I fired up the old computer and it ran without crashing. Go figure. However, I did notice that every so often there would be a serious stutter and my screen would 'tear' and go white for a split second before going back to the game. My guess is whatever happens at that moment crashes on the higher end machine, but my stupid stubborn old 1070 just waddles on through.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Uh anyone mentioning the new flyer monsters, or did I somehow never encounter them before?

Cybsled

Gatling sentry works good for fliers - I usually toss that down and it mows them down

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fliers are annoying, but it's absolutely infuriating when I kill one flying at me and the momentum of its flying corpse crashes into me - killing me.

It's happened at least half a dozen times.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
1711136011716.png

good thing were all kissless virgins, because failing that major order has restricted clapping cheeks for helldivers ;(

Mao

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 521041

good thing were all kissless virgins, because failing that major order has restricted clapping cheeks for helldivers ;(
I may be just jaded, but I don't take it on good faith that the orders succeed or fail entirely by our efforts. I will do them for the bonus tokens, but I believe they put their finger on the scales. Why not, they seem to adjust everything else to fit their 'vision'. (This isn't entirely spiteful btw. I believe they have a 'story' they want to tell around the game and some order difficulties will be set on the back end to help propagate that story).

Anyway. Gonna have to put this game on hold until they fix all the issues. I can't play it and can't for the life of me find a work around. I had heard lowering all the graphics settings and turning off some of the post processing stuff fixed it. It has not for me. If I could I would refund it at this point but unfortunately I put too much time in the initial push.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
While I agree, I think they have a vision of the story they want to tell and are using major orders to tell it I think players might feel better if major orders were separated from the ongoing war map. Instead of saying "liberate these 5 planets in 3 days" have it be something like "kill 100 million bugs." Players could still earn order rewards and the devs could make the war go in any direction they like. Having unwinnable orders, especially right after a couple easy ones, makes it feel arbitrary and essentially a random log in bonus.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any good source for update news? Someone in my game claimed railcannon buffed to more reliably one shot titans.

FUll of super samples about to extract w/ a great pug, crash. GG

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Any good source for update news? Someone in my game claimed railcannon buffed to more reliably one shot titans.

FUll of super samples about to extract w/ a great pug, crash. GG

Their discord is your best bet, I'd link it but it says the link has reached max amount of invites.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Kinda how I feel now. So much potential.
I have about 90 minutes played. I was about to start another game, then I realized "I really haven't had any fun playing this". So I just smashed that refund button and watched Band of Brothers instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I’m still having fun with the game - higher difficulty is better since you get that chaos aspect that is missing in lower difficulty

Only major bug I’ve encountered recently is the arc gun crashing the game for the entire lobby

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I’m still having fun with the game - higher difficulty is better since you get that chaos aspect that is missing in lower difficulty

Only major bug I’ve encountered recently is the arc gun crashing the game for the entire lobby

I was having fun initially until I realized everything you are unlocking are side-grades. I hate the philosophy that the mission gets harder as it progresses, even though I am taking out nests etc.

They need to change a couple things like reloading wastes whatever is in the magazine. MORE bullets before needed reload. Stuff like that.