Helldivers II

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Like all their weapons, the HMG just doesn't carry enough ammo.
Agreed. 2+1 Mags go really fast with that thing.

It does have a punch, but not worth the low ammo count, and having to go to 1st person to shoot it "accurately".

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I take back what I said about bots not being too bad. What the fuck? Strategems are jammed, can't see shit, lasers bolts flying all over the place, drop ships and patrols all over, people dying all the time. Level 5. Complete shitshow.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I take back what I said about bots not being too bad. What the fuck? Strategems are jammed, can't see shit, lasers bolts flying all over the place, drop ships and patrols all over, people dying all the time. Level 5. Complete shitshow.

aaa.gif

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

They seem so wildly calm some matches then just out of nowhere ass-ram-city. We had 5 fucking dropships roll in and I'm pretty sure they dropped 2 tanks and about 8 Hulks. We got our buttholes jammed and it was a level 7.

I think if they just fixed the insane pinpoint accuracy of the Devastators I'd be okay with them. You peak a corner and they smear your brains on the rock behind you.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They seem so wildly calm some matches then just out of nowhere ass-ram-city. We had 5 fucking dropships roll in and I'm pretty sure they dropped 2 tanks and about 8 Hulks. We got our buttholes jammed and it was a level 7.

I think if they just fixed the insane pinpoint accuracy of the Devastators I'd be okay with them. You peak a corner and they smear your brains on the rock behind you.
They need to either have insane damage or insane accuracy. The fact that they have both just makes them completely unfun to deal with.

• 3Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
There is a lot of bugs where they target and shoot you through walls so when you turn the corner they are already locked on instantly instead of having a lead up time.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I am not a big fan of either of the two new weapons. The Quasar Cannon has to spin up for a few seconds so you're standing there with your dick out trying to maintain aim. You don't control when it releases so you have to keep tracking. It's so slow to fire that you can't get it onto a drop ship in time to take them out before they drop. And, the HMG is just pure dogshit.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I am not a big fan of either of the two new weapons. The Quasar Cannon has to spin up for a few seconds so you're standing there with your dick out trying to maintain aim. You don't control when it releases so you have to keep tracking. It's so slow to fire that you can't get it onto a drop ship in time to take them out before they drop. And, the HMG is just pure dogshit.

Im having great success droppin the ships. even if they unload their crew shoot it down and the wreckage wipes the wave.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Im having great success droppin the ships. even if they unload their crew shoot it down and the wreckage wipes the wave.

Yeah have done okay with it in some cases but it is slow to shoot. I think the EAT is probably still a better choice.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Our competition ended, I fumbled hard the last week. If anyone wants the spreadsheet to run with their friends let me know.

vivaldi_9W9ZnEZONH.png

• 3Like

Muurloen

97% TK lolllllllllll
99% of that 97% was Hekotat Hekotat running into that contestant's orbital gas strikes.

He also runs 9s exclusively. Probably the best player out of the whole bunch.

9s get so chaotic that eggs get cracked in making that omlete.

I do hope that they refine the scoreboard so you can see who is killing chaff, killing elites+, and the mission difficulty to give context on how you are performing.

I know for myself to start the month I was a chaff killer, near the end of it I switched over to killing elite+ and support the chaff killing where I could.

Last edited:

Hekotat

99% of that 97% was Hekotat Hekotat running into that contestant's orbital gas strikes.

He also runs 9s exclusively. Probably the best player out of the whole bunch.

9s get so chaotic that eggs get cracked in making that omlet.

Fuck that gas! It dissipates and still kills you.

Muurloen

Fuck that gas! It dissipates and still kills you.
Gas is really good at containing bug breaches and also they chip the health of bile titans coming out of those holes. It will need 1 shot from an orbital rail to kill it regardless of where it strikes the bile titan.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

Gas is really good at containing bug breaches and also they chip the health of bile titans coming out of those holes. It will need 1 shot from an orbital rail to kill it regardless of where it strikes the bile titan.

I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying it's very effective in killing me as well.