Heroes of the Storm

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hard to get lvl 12 in this? Looks like you can get a hearthstone card back for reaching lvl 12 in an upcoming patch.

Neph_sl

shitlord
50% to 35% damage on Twilight Archon sounds pretty bad, but almost seems reasonable given how much damage it can do.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
hard to get lvl 12 in this? Looks like you can get a hearthstone card back for reaching lvl 12 in an upcoming patch.
I guess that depends on how much you enjoy the game :p. Certainly not hard, it'll probably take ~30 games depending on if you play with friends and/or bots or not.

Needless

Toe Sucker
even with a stimpack and a friend it would take more than 30 wouldnt it?

I guess i don't recall though, it's been awhile since i've done anything but solo QM queue

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just looked over the diablo and etc changes. The diablo changes don't look so bad, looks like he will be more in line w/ other tanks in needing to pick damage or tankiness. And the etc changes wouldn't be so bad, but echo pedal and speed metal are on the same tier now, that kinda blows; really blows actually because echo pedal moved from 4 to 16 and etc lost wave clear in losing his rockstar bonus to minions so his wave clear will be abysmal before 16. The tour bus talent at 20 seems really strong too if you pick mosh pit, but I imagine ppl will continue picking stage dive and use the mosh pit on death talent.

Uther's hammer took a big hit, but they buffed divine shield while nerfing the stun ult further, guess they didn't notice everyone already takes divine shield.
Speed metal at 16 will be taken 100%. Echo Pedal adds some nice damage but it is mostly used to make him a competent lane pusher. At 16 that doesn't really matter a ton. Speed Metal adds more utility.

Tenks

Also the nerf to Echo Pedal is a passive buff to Zagara. ETC was far and away the best in-meta warrior for clearing creep (Arthas being the best, obv) because you could skill then walk around revealing tumors.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'm opting out on this until they fix the memory leak.

They really need to optimize and add at least one ban per team to ranked before launch. As it stands right now it isn't a very good experience. Coming from a league background the game itself is hard enough to put up with without all the performance issues.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i get weird latency/frame rate issues once in awhile, is that from the memory leaks?

It's incredibly annoying, but i enjoy this game too much to let it bug me too much lol

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
i get weird latency/frame rate issues once in awhile, is that from the memory leaks?

It's incredibly annoying, but i enjoy this game too much to let it bug me too much lol
For me and one of the people I play with performance slowly degrades after every match until you have to restart the client, additionally if you get disconnected sometimes you will literally never reconnect, as despite the sync ticking down to zero it just jumps back up again. My first few games are always perfect 60FPS no lag, but as you play more it just goes to shit. So you either restart the client after every game or just roll the dice and hope it hasn't deteriorated to unplayability yet. I've researched it but all the solutions(low res sounds, toggling windowed mode, etc) don't seem to work consistently.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, it seems to only happen if i've been playing the game without restarting the client for a couple hours or so.

Very strange, hope they can fix it soon

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
even with a stimpack and a friend it would take more than 30 wouldnt it?

I guess i don't recall though, it's been awhile since i've done anything but solo QM queue
I don't believe so if you play with someone on your friend's list. I have a friend who is account lvl 6 or 7 and he's played less than 10 games.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh account level.. i completely read that as a hero level for some reason lol.

Yeah, account level takes no time at all

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've lost like 80% of my games today, this kind of solo queue play makes me weep. I hate bads
frown.png

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Given that the Lost Vikings are now in a "Retro" category I wonder if they will have other heroes to add? Obviously only Rock N Roll Racing remains from the Silicon and Synapse days, but ActivisionBlizzard could always reach back and do Pitfall Harry, Groove Champion (from Interstate '76), or the Wizard of Frobozz (from Zork)

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sonovabitch, after finally no problems for about a month, the cox new orleans area and battle.net connection problems are back again, haven't been able to play the last two evenings. They must have moved hearthstone to a different server because now I can still connect to battle.net and all other blizzard games, just not HotS. I put the blame on cox originally, but after all this time and its only that one server I have a problem connecting to, I'm going to have to say this is blizzard's fault.

Tenks

Given that the Lost Vikings are now in a "Retro" category I wonder if they will have other heroes to add? Obviously only Rock N Roll Racing remains from the Silicon and Synapse days, but ActivisionBlizzard could always reach back and do Pitfall Harry, Groove Champion (from Interstate '76), or the Wizard of Frobozz (from Zork)
Rumor is they're working on a RnR hero and the guy from Blackthorne. I haven't seen any actual Blizzard confirmation it may just be internet speculation.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So happy about the Anub'Arak improvements.

So glad I didn't buy Diablo last week like I almost did.

Tenks

I don't know if either Diablo or ETC got nerfed exactly they just got refocused. Diablo is no longer about having an enormous HP pool and only bringing repositioning to the table. He is now more about a life leech oriented tank. ETC got moved away from being a brawler type (with a generous HP pool) to more of a sustained tank with self heal. I'll need to see how they both play out. ETC probably did get a nerf but he deserved it. He did the damage of a brawler warrior while having the sustain of a Muradin/Diablo. But its a shame because ETC was my far and away most played hero. Its just he won't be a good pusher @ 4 and a good dueler @ 7 anymore.

Tenks

Also according to reddit they added a checkbox to disable right clicking on the minimap