Heroes of the Storm

Neph_sl

shitlord
Details on Kael'thas' ults:

https://www.facebook.com/BlizzHeroes...40865882789589

Phoenix: Launch a Phoenix to target area, dealing damage to enemies along the way. The Phoenix persists, attacking enemies, and dealing splash damage to those near its primary attack target.

Pyroblast: After a short delay, cast a slow-moving fireball that deals massive damage to an enemy and medium damage to enemies near the target.

I'd guess Pyro will work like Triple Tap in that you could body block with a tank. In fact, both seem fairly similar to Nova's ults.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Zagara is so fun, i had to drop 10 bucks on her desert queen costume hnngghhhhh

I was trying to go back and play nazeebo but he doesn't seem as fun anymore
frown.png
i miss his derpy spirit lol

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
we still got a regular crew of bro's playing? wanna come back but i dont wanna deal with randoms, when i stopped our numbers were rising.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Zagara is so fun, i had to drop 10 bucks on her desert queen costume hnngghhhhh

I was trying to go back and play nazeebo but he doesn't seem as fun anymore
frown.png
i miss his derpy spirit lol
Yeah agreed. Zagara is my favorite hero, I can't stop playing her. I used to love Nazeebo just as much if not more, but now he just feels so much worse I don't enjoy him.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I played some Lili games today to close out some dailies and I'm comfortable saying I'm #1 Lili NA

Tenks

Lili is just so stupidly easy to play. Just hold down Q, W on cooldown and E when the carries get near and/or are going hard on someone. People say she's a positional character but her trait makes it so even if you're out of position it doesn't really matter. Then at 20 you actively WANT to be out of position to generate Hustle.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I like healing as Rehgar the most I think. Go lightning shield build and just wreck shit while healing in between.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Graiban.1772 if anyone wants to play, I'm fresh 30. Had to go back to LOL for a tonight though, last night's HOTS games gave me brain AIDS.

Needless

Toe Sucker
vallas devouring arrow build does crazy single target damage in a 1v1, jesus lol

nvm its her hatred/searing attack build that rapes, good lord lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like healing as Rehgar the most I think. Go lightning shield build and just wreck shit while healing in between.
Try his improved range and slow on totem @16, it gives the hero much needed cc. And for wrecking shit rehgar you should be taking feral lunge @13 if you're not.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Murky is so fun too omg hahah i wish i tried playing him earlier, he does sooooo much damage at lvl 20 its crazy

Tenks

Damn her flavor of block is pretty nuts as well for pure right click mitigation.

Tenks

Whole crap of stuff mined over at hero nexus including Diablo and ETC's talent reworks

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just looked over the diablo and etc changes. The diablo changes don't look so bad, looks like he will be more in line w/ other tanks in needing to pick damage or tankiness. And the etc changes wouldn't be so bad, but echo pedal and speed metal are on the same tier now, that kinda blows; really blows actually because echo pedal moved from 4 to 16 and etc lost wave clear in losing his rockstar bonus to minions so his wave clear will be abysmal before 16. The tour bus talent at 20 seems really strong too if you pick mosh pit, but I imagine ppl will continue picking stage dive and use the mosh pit on death talent.

Uther's hammer took a big hit, but they buffed divine shield while nerfing the stun ult further, guess they didn't notice everyone already takes divine shield.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I almost pooped, i read that diablo trait change to be 1 soul = +15% of maximum health, i didnt see the period infront of it. That would have made no sense

Kael is rumoured to drop tomorrow, i'm gonna play the shit out of him wooo!

Kind of funny that jaina and thrall are in free rotation tomorrow, that love triangle tho