Heroes of the Storm

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hadn't really considered the game changes as maybe being the culprit, but I'm on a serious streak with li-ming the past week, like 18-3. Lost my first game in awhile last night because illidan and literally our only cc of any sort was bw's polymorph. This is just quick match though cuz I'm a filthy casual.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm mostly sharing this because of howe awesome I think it is.

Twitch

Someone asked King Caffeine if he had any tips for tank players and he LINKED MY GUIDE and said, quote, "Even a lot of pro tank players could learn a lot from this."

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
dawwwwww isn't that cute

76155282ba7495e3678f10ab3802b6bf.jpg

It's okay I think it's awesome. Good luck with your guides and stuff, maybe someone will pick you up and pay you to do articles and stuff.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Probably not for a while, there isn't much money in HotS right now. Though I did get free Blizzcon tickets for some of my casting work so I'm offering to do any interviews or anything for a couple of sites who would like to send someone but don't want to pay travel expenses.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Probably not for a while, there isn't much money in HotS right now. Though I did get free Blizzcon tickets for some of my casting work so I'm offering to do any interviews or anything for a couple of sites who would like to send someone but don't want to pay travel expenses.
It felt like Blizzard really dropped the ball with ladder at launch, and honestly there just wasn't enough money put into the competitive side. It's interesting to see a decent amount of HoTS people moving to Overwatch, and Overwatch already has a 100k and 300k tourney that I don't think HoTS has ever had? (Aside from Blizzcon which was what, 100 or 250k?)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It wasn't just the ladder at launch. The skill cap was insanely low when the game came out. The newer heroes and their depth, complexity and ability to outplay has made it so the game is more difficult to play at a high level. Now with the last patch they're clearly trying to push the game away a bit from being strictly a 5v5 team brawler game. Admittedly I don't watch or play the game so I'm not sure if they succeeded in that aspect.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about a relationship update in the TGWBMHT, The Master? Maybe you should make dollars writing cuck fiction?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I like this new meta. I've gotten to play Kael'thas 3 out of my last 4 games. He is still pretty good at blowing people up.
What did they even do to Kerrigan to make her first ban over kael now? i noticed this lastnight when i was doing a few placement matches. I actually got to play kael for once which was nice but shit, what did they do to her? haha

I'm 7/8 wins in placements constantly against D1-3 players, pretty sure i'll get placed at D3 at this point.

My one loss was we had a shitty kerrigan player that was solo laning instead of ganking (our team comp was gank city) and i had to last pick tyrande
frown.png
hopefully i can end with 9/10 wins lol

The Master

Bronze Squire
It felt like Blizzard really dropped the ball with ladder at launch, and honestly there just wasn't enough money put into the competitive side. It's interesting to see a decent amount of HoTS people moving to Overwatch, and Overwatch already has a 100k and 300k tourney that I don't think HoTS has ever had? (Aside from Blizzcon which was what, 100 or 250k?)
Both the world events this year had 500k prize pools and the major regionals had 100k prize pools. Not sure if Blizzcon is going to be bigger.

Kerrigan has an interaction between how much damage she does and how much sustain she gets from shields. If you overtune her damage, she becomes impossible to kill. Psionic Pulse at 4, plus her health buff, plus her AA buff, is just enough that unless 3+ people all focus her, she doesn't die. In HL focus fire doesn't exist, so she can literally faceroll. You don't even have to hit combo to be really effective in a lot cases.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Makes sense, i didn't go over the last patch notes at all so im not sure what they changed about her. She definitely is hard to kill now for sure

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have been meaning to dedicate a night or two to HotS per week if anyone is up for duoing on a regular basis.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I have you on my friend's list arch and I usually play at least a couple of games every night, I'd be down.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Wish they hadn't bungled the launch so hard - I keep wanting to get back into this game but the Aussie playerbase is so dismal I get turned off every time. Worst part is it's ruined other MOBAs for me, so I can't go back to LOL or whatever.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
New hero Auriel is pretty damn sweet and very well designed. Certainly a new top tier support but with a rather high skill cap.

Also, if anyone is looking for a boost from any rank to any rank(including grand master) before the season ends for rewards or just to get out of ELO hell I'll be doing it for exceptionally cheap and very quickly, PM me for details if interested.