Heroes of the Storm

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No, I log on to their accounts and play. Believe it or not but I've actually done this for many people.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't really get why anyone would want to artificially elevate their rank.. the season rewards aren't very good. As soon as the person starts playing, their rank will just drop back to where it should be. Maybe they want to look good while playing unranked or something?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would assume its for the end of the season rewards, i'm sure not a lot of people got the epic version of the elemental wolf because they're shitters stuck at rank 30.

Even if they derank after somebody like Lumi gets them to D1 or master+ they'll still be credited for that highest obtained rank.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Blizzard just announced 2 starcraft maps incoming as well as Alarak from SC2 and Zarya as the next 2 heroes coming

"Machines of War" is the next event, similar to the Eternal Conflict event they had for D3

Last edited:

Delly

Trakanon Raider
A lot of the videos have pretty low quality lately but this one brought back a lot of flair. Haven't played much HotS lately but mildly hyped over SC content.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yessss...been looking forward to the sc maps. Marine minions and zerg rushes, oh yes.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Machines of War looks great, I've been wanting SC maps in this game forever. A pity it's pretty much dead in AU :(

Needless

Toe Sucker
Watching chu play the non nuke map is pretty nuts, they were pushing his keep 6 minutes into the game, that's a legit fucking zerg swarm. I dig it lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think maybe that website is down at the moment? I want to check that etc guide out. He was my main back in alpha/beta. Hit 10 with him and then didn't play him for like a year. I think I'm going to do some ranked again to at least place before the season ends and I plan on using etc as my main tank when I need to tank. I played a game of unranked last night so I'm moving back up in my casualness.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
10 days left in the season. If anyone else needs/wants a boost to any rank let me know soon.

Bronze Rank : $7 Per Division
Silver Rank : $10 Per Division
Gold Rank : $13 Per Division
Platinum Rank : $17 Per Division
Diamond Rank : $20 Per Division (Not included Diamond 1 to Master)

Diamond 1 to Master : $30
Master to Grandmaster : $180
Placement Games: $25

Xith

10 days left in the season. If anyone else needs/wants a boost to any rank let me know soon.

Bronze Rank : $7 Per Division
Silver Rank : $10 Per Division
Gold Rank : $13 Per Division
Platinum Rank : $17 Per Division
Diamond Rank : $20 Per Division (Not included Diamond 1 to Master)

Diamond 1 to Master : $30
Master to Grandmaster : $180
Placement Games: $25

So, nearly $800 for a new account to get to GM.. lol.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So, nearly $800 for a new account to get to GM.. lol.

Nah not at all. If you have a high MMR in QM I think you can get placed into diamond 3 if you do really well in promo's so it can realistically be done for about 300$.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whoa, 1 day stimpack, don't be too generous blizzard.

Although the free hero was nice, actually still hadn't picked up thrall yet and I should probably get to know him so I'm competent in a melee assassin.

Xith

Placement matches have been brutal for me so far. I think I'm 1-6 so far, each game having at least one toxic person.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, did blizzard just throw matchmaking out of the window with this patch? Just got placed as a team of singles against a full 5 stack - k1pro, idream, miwa, greymain, jun. And what does it say about the competitive scene when we would have won the game had not our azmodan rage quit while we were on even structures and abused the timing out system as to intentionally just sit there.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Placement matches have been brutal for me so far. I think I'm 1-6 so far, each game having at least one toxic person.
Yeah, I'm coming across more and more toxic people it seems. Had a greymane call me out last night and being toxic because of low hero damage while on the new map because I was soloing top while they 4v4'ed bot, and pointed out my hero damage compared to their li ming, well no shit I'm going to have low hero damage comparatively. The nova and I on our team then carried him to victory. At the end of the match I had 50% more xp contribution and nearly double his hero damage, more kills and with less deaths and almost even w/ the enemy li ming, like 42 to 44k. So I tell him he's welcome for the carry and he says like you did anything, lol? I send him a message after the match just to tell him to look at the stats and he preemptively blocked me. Fucking toxic people are literally always the worst players on the team. He was crying about dying because he was our only melee, but he's fucking greymane and he was doing stupid shit like diving past gazlowe turrets, just a horrible player and person.

So there is that and I've lost a match each of the past 3 days because we completely stomp a late game team fight 5 to 0, I ping core and 2 people do the fucking objective so we get the core to 20-30% and then go on to lose the game, so frustrating.