Heroes of the Storm

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So this just happened in my promo game to grand master. Sonya is sleeper OP still imo. Went 8-10-0. She's very strong vs the current meta of Chen/Jo/Kerri/Illi

Fwf2J4n.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man I wish Heroes released in it's current state. Its got some cool shit in it now but no one gives a fuck anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Anyone still playing? They are giving away buncha heroes and crap if you play with ppl in friend list wanna see if anyone wants to do some bot games for it.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Anyone still playing? They are giving away buncha heroes and crap if you play with ppl in friend list wanna see if anyone wants to do some bot games for it.

Yeah add me, I'd be down for some bot games to get the unlocks.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I did 15 already but I'll probably do another 15 just because. I would be down for some bit games Tuesday or Wednesday

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Game is alot of fun for me still. Never really stopped playing it since release and it only got better. Only downside seems the ranking system. Didnt play other mobas so cant compare but the skill lvl makes no sense regardless of said league system. What makes a player gold/plat/diamond is very random. Got a good day with some good random queues? Heres hight platinum. Got a bad losing streaks to shit out of your control? Heres low gold.

At the end of the day, the fun doesnt come from ranking higher. Its the short adrenaline rush when everything clicks together with ultimates lining up that is so addictive. Its the perfect casual-hardcore game for me. You have to know your shit, but not take anything too seriously. Gone is the serious feel of reaching master in sc2.... then again, was i really having more fun doing that? Meh

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

So that happened the other day when I played vs Grubby. Pretty fucking hilarious. My hp's literally went down to 1. Was so sick lol.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is the ranking system in dota2 similar to hots? Does it rank personal participation better so you're not screwed over if you end up matched with a team of drooling yoloers that stack up over 10 deaths per match?

Ryoz

<Donor>
Can someone explain wtf has happened in the past year or so? Looking to play again but so much has changed. Feel free to add me if you wanna do some games.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is the ranking system in dota2 similar to hots? Does it rank personal participation better so you're not screwed over if you end up matched with a team of drooling yoloers that stack up over 10 deaths per match?

Nope, you get screwed over if your teammates suck... and they frequently will. You even lose points if a guy afk's the entire game.

Ryoz

<Donor>
enjoying this again. initially started for the genji skin but it feels goog. we'll see if I sick around after the 15 friend games. speaking of, ill be around this afternoon and evening, get atcha proobs#1918 for some qps.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't mind it now but yeah it was my biggest complaint transitioning into dota lol

I've been getting back into hots again, i really like how pretty much every character i've played has been revamped since the last time i played. Looking forward to more multiclass type heroes because Varian is pretty fucking cool lol

Are we finally getting a rogue next? if it's valeeria over vanessa i'm gonna be sad