Heroes of the Storm

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just buy whatever looks fun. All the heroes are going to go through nerfs and buffs. If you want to get an idea of who is popular at certain ranks you can look up popularity and win % stats at hereologs.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still new to game and working through learning heroes. Would be nice to not always be solo Q'ing, add me Saladus#1667

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only announced nerfs are Brightwing, Stitches, and Tychus and a change coming to Zeratul's ultimate. No word on Thrall or anyone else.

Needless

Toe Sucker
When does the weekly sale change? is it mondays? I thought it was last week lol
I want arthas/uther to go on sale
frown.png

wewps, nevermind just foundWeekly Sale: February 2 - 9, 2015

it ends at 2:30pm on mondays, good to know

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah he is:

free rotation:

Malfurion
Valla
Tassadar
Jaina
Tyrael
Zagara (Freigeschaltet auf Stufe 12)
Chen (Freigeschaltet auf Stufe 15)

Sales:

Abathur
Skin: Skelethur Abathur
Skin Glam-Metal-E.T.C.

Tenks

Need to level my newly minted Jaina up to 5 before queue times spike from the overflow of Jainas

Needless

Toe Sucker
Need to level my newly minted Jaina up to 5 before queue times spike from the overflow of Jainas
Jaina is so fun, it should be fun blowing up all the new jainas this week that wont know how to play her properly lol

I need to level azmodan tonight before hes done with free rotation

Needless

Toe Sucker
Her damage is insane, but she has no means of getting away until lvl 20 if you sacrifice a lot of damage from the water elemental trait that copies all your abilities, thus shes very squishy. (the blink/teleport is worth the dps loss though imo... with envenom and icy veins your damage is already ridiculous so you don't really need the water elemental perk ontop of it)

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea she seems niche no doubt but there's a few characters like that, Chen as well since if anyone has interrupts you are pretty screwed.

Tenks

Yeah and in the current meta every team comps with interrupts. If not you're gunna get 5 picked Nazeebo and get raped.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Boo already own Abathur.

Lost Vikings look a lot of fun, but I know I'm just going to be terrible with them. I'm not good with micro.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So my brother is trying to get me into this. Is it better to just buy the buy in or find a key? He told me if possible get a key and spend the $ in game on a better package.