Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Welcome, Gavinmad Gavinmad . Your a vet, you know the drill, let's shitpost and salt the motherfuckin' earth bruh

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So then you're a fucking faggot for instantly shawing me for a single, obviously mocking post made inside the fucking Rickshaw itself.
It was your 3rd point. 3 points means you're in the shaw. You should look at your warning history sometime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was your 3rd point. 3 points means you're in the shaw. You should look at your warning history sometime.

Then maybe you stupid fucking clowns should fix the goddamn notifications so that I would actually know I had warnings because this is the first I fucking heard of it.

• 3Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Explain to me how it's even remotely fair for me to be shawed with you fucking clowns handing out stealth warnings?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's crazy is I haven't been infracted with any points since Oct 19 of 2016.

Which, considering it was Tuco Tuco being a giant fat massive faggot at the time and handing out points I didn't deserve, really isn't crazy when you think about it.

I been a good boi.

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Explain to me how it's even remotely fair for me to be shawed with you fucking clowns handing out stealth warnings?

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Warnings are always visible. Look around your /account more. Dont bitch at the system when it was clearly an issue between your chair and your keyboard.

:trollface:

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Warnings are always visible. Look around your /account more. Dont bitch at the system when it was clearly an issue between your chair and your keyboard.

I've been warned in the past you fucking dumbass, there was always a notification. Maybe if you weren't such a shit-brained tin-foil hat wearing retard your wife wouldn't be leaving you.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've been warned in the past you fucking dumbass, there was always a notification. Maybe if you weren't such a shit-brained tin-foil hat wearing retard your wife wouldn't be leaving you.
That was the best you got?
Try again.
More feeling this round.
Okay, go!

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
And it's a full blown tinfoil suit of armor thank you very much!

• 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Damn the Shaw is lit today boys. Really solid crowd.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See guys? This is exactly why this thread exists. We need so much more of this.

Keep it coming.

The salt gnomes must feed on the salty iron blood of the fallen

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’d say the worst part about being stuck here is watching everyone else conclusively have the last word and win their arguments you were just about to unleash your godly knowledge on, only to be sent to rehabilitation and watch their victory dances from the sideline. I imagine argument retribution will be swift when you get out.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm ecstatic that shes leaving me.
Looking forward to nailing many hot American girls.
The Canadian accent is a killer.
;)

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Bullshit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Repost