Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I’d say the worst part about being stuck here is watching everyone else conclusively have the last word and win their arguments you were just about to unleash your godly knowledge on, only to be sent to rehabilitation and watch their victory dances from the sideline. I imagine argument retribution will be swift when you get out.

When Tanoomba Tanoomba tried that shit back in the heated gamergate days, I immediately reshawed his ass for a month

It was a glorious explosion of hilariousness that I'll never forget.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I’d say the worst part about being stuck here is watching everyone else conclusively have the last word and win their arguments you were just about to unleash your godly knowledge on, only to be sent to rehabilitation and watch their victory dances from the sideline. I imagine argument retribution will be swift when you get out.
Is my avatar bothering you as much as yours is bothering me?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
It doesn’t give me any negative feelings towards you though ❤️

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was your 3rd point. 3 points means you're in the shaw. You should look at your warning history sometime.
Explain to me how it's even remotely fair for me to be shawed with you fucking clowns handing out stealth warnings?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It did happen and I was there when it did.

Saw it with my own eyes.

Even did the rickshawing myself.

I let him out after a week because people were being fags though

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj r u the fgt who's been stealing my soybucks?

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was your 3rd point. 3 points means you're in the shaw. You should look at your warning history sometime.
Explain to me how it's even remotely fair for me to be shawed with you fucking clowns handing out stealth warnings?

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The problem is warnings just show up as notifications so if you get a bunch I imagine it's easy to miss. Should probably involve a PM, imo.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It should be handing out notifications, I'll look into why it's not. Something must have changed in the latest software update which happened a couple of weeks ago. They are not 'stealth' warnings though. Every warning is viewable on the offending posts for all to see.

Whether you were notified or not doesn't change the fact that you told someone to kill themselves twice in quick succession in the politics thread which is 1 point per post. You know this is against the rules, you've been shawed for it before. Then you posted 'Murder Brando' here in the shaw. Mocking or not, shaw or not, this is not allowed and you know it.

We have very few rules here but you seem to love pushing the boundaries on even the ones we do have. The consequences for that behavior is 1 month in the shaw.

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not a day goes by that I am not extremely proud of this thread that I created and meme'd to the head thread of the rickshaw

• 2Like
  • 2Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Explain how it's even remotely fair for me to shit my pants when I was only feet away from reaching the toilet?