Hogwarts Legacy

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game just continues to impress me. I’m about 12 hours in now and I haven’t even touched the open world. 99% of my time has been in Hogwarts or Hogsmead. I can’t wait to actually get out and start exploring the outdoors. Feels like I’m currently in the longest tutorial ever but loving every second of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Avada Kedavra is literally misgendering.

Kinda stupid. Like many others have pointed out. Ragdoll slamming someone over and over then frosting them and shaderring them into 1000 chunks is fine. But you have to really mean it to hurt them with Misgederucio.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LMAO at the largest Wizarding school in the entire world being in Uganda or whatever. The professor guy is using they to reference people too. Overall not so bad but the biggest school of magic being in Africa and the users there dont even have to use wands is hilarious. Ancient Wakandan magic.

• 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can someone hurry up and mod this game so you play as a Witch Hunter that murders weird british children for heresy?

female-witchhunter-warhammer-fantasy[1].gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

In the comments on that video they're talking about how a VTuber named Pikasmee or something like that basically got harassed into stopping streaming. I don't get the VTuber thing AT ALL but apparently this person is really well-liked and super nice, which the Woke People seized on and went after her.

This whole thing has backfired so spectacularly that even woke people are trying to distance themselves from it. Guy on this same comment thread said not all woke people are doing this shit, a lot of them are just playing the game. Amazing.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In the comments on that video they're talking about how a VTuber named Pikasmee or something like that basically got harassed into stopping streaming. I don't get the VTuber thing AT ALL but apparently this person is really well-liked and super nice, which the Woke People seized on and went after her.

This whole thing has backfired so spectacularly that even woke people are trying to distance themselves from it. Guy on this same comment thread said not all woke people are doing this shit, a lot of them are just playing the game. Amazing.

If it's Pikamee, I only know she's a pretty wholesome/nice Vtuber. Looking around, it seems she didn't even know there was a whole controversy over the game. She's not U.S. based, so she probably didn't hear all the noise about it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think a loooot of people want a sequel where you explore the Potterverse as an adult with options for light/dark side. A plot like The Departed where you play as DiCaprio's character as a sort of undercover Unspeakable and have to thwart some blood supremecist plot and world-ending nonsense would be perfect. I'm still in early midgame so I don't know how much the plot of the game sets that up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes...

Thwart a blood supremacist plot... I'll get right on that.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those on PS5, what version is it showing? Under information, my version is showing 1.000.003, which I believe is outdated as of the 11th, which pushed 1.000.005. Playstation thinks the game is updated, but I think its not.

Also, for those on PS5, when loading into a new area, do you see a loading screen, or just a black screen?

Edit: Ah, the PS5 patch was pushed back til later this week or next I suppose.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never see loading screens in ps5. It’s just a black screen for a few seconds with a loading icon in the lower right corner.