Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I saw some crazy stuff this morning, but I've been avoiding youtube until I've watched the grands prix. The cops beat the crooks badly on one mission, but while most were in jail I think a bomb went off outside and blew up 4 cop cars and a helicopter? I couldn't really tell what happened.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
First, I hate you guys for introducing this shit to me.

Second, BAU BAU!

They are definitely my favorites now. They are so evil yet so innocent-seeming. My favorite is when they are trying to be cutesy and get away with something and they whisper it, "bau bau?" Fucking hilarious. When they killed Nerissa 3 times, I was dying. Or this one where they are always screwing people on medical bills, but now they want a rocket launcher. It is like they are Chucky dolls, but cute.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Second, BAU BAU!

They are definitely my favorites now. They are so evil yet so innocent-seeming. My favorite is when they are trying to be cutesy and get away with something and they whisper it, "bau bau?" Fucking hilarious. When they killed Nerissa 3 times, I was dying. Or this one where they are always screwing people on medical bills, but now they want a rocket launcher. It is like they are Chucky dolls, but cute.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ok I think this is the stuff I was watching this morning:

When I was watching this morning from Peko pov it looked like the cops really set up a great ambush and beat them handily, but I didn't realize the carrot car got through. Looked like a huge payday like 160 million?

And this happened after: I thought it was one of the crims using a big bomb:

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've been watching Matsuri tonight. It turns out the Ammunation stores actually work but you need a license to buy stuff in there. She figured out that you can sort of give yourself a license as a cop by going to city hall, so she bought a bunch of grenades.

First thing they did was chunk one in Subaru's office and filmed / tweeted it :emoji_laughing:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was a much smaller 7D2D collab that started a couple weeks ago, maybe 6-8 JP girls total. Some funny shit from that too, giving dynamite to the chick legendary infamous for burning down her own house in Minecraft was not an accident.