Homeland

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Getting pretty good, though the Quinn ending had me rolling my eyes a bit. Danes is a fucking great actress

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm not really sure what they are trying to do with Quinn here. I get that he is supposed to be super tough guy, but at some point you have to believe he would have bled out.

Overall really digging the season so far though.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
He is septic, his wound is infected as fuck, but no longer bleeding. I think is common with abdominal wounds minus antibiotics.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Even half dead Quin can fuck someone right up. Other than that, pretty damn uneventful episode

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Overall its been a pretty satisfying season thus far. I mean Carrie hasnt fucked a college freshmen yet but give it time!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, she is back on the lithium. I think she took one right before the shit hit the fan and she ran out into the woods to shoot Quinn.

Szlia

Even half dead Quin can fuck someone right up. Other than that, pretty damn uneventful episode
You must have a strange definition of an "event": the episode was choke-full of spying and counter-spying stuff and it resulted in a total shift of dynamics between the CIA characters and in Carrie getting the documents. They can't blow a plane every episode.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It was a very good episode. Carrie is >< that close to another breakdown. The documents saved her. But I think they are a red herring. Considering they were on the CIA's possession to begins with. Unless in there there was a document from the director signing her allegiance to the Russians.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just started S5..

I'm a bit lost, did the fugly Brody baby get a sex change?

alright, this looks good

rrr_img_115845.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
meh, saul is a walking dumbfuck at this point, austin powers seems a more competent spy. i guess they went all in on allison the double agent though. otto durning is acting weird, i guess he's probably a bad guy too.

the central plot this season is a huge plothole (the ruskis had no idea what docs leaked when they put out the hit on carrie... twice) but the spy & foreign stuff is fun to watch. i guess the secret the iraqi guy knows is that allison works for the ruskis, kinda weird for them to let him live.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Meh, I think its plausible that it would take absolutely rocksolid proof for him to suspect someone he is fucking.

Xevy

Log Wizard
the central plot this season is a huge plothole (the ruskis had no idea what docs leaked when they put out the hit on carrie... twice)
They did know because Allison was there when the files got hacked, so she reported it immediately to her Russian Overlord.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is it weird that Otto's super mansion is governed by a wifi password "pope francis"?, i guess thats why he built his own little church.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It is weird that the Russians are afraid of the CIAs own fucking documents. I guess nobody in the CIA realizes what they'd fucking written down?