Homeland

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They have been fucking Quinn over non-stop for 2 seasons now. He is going to have to either die or do something really badass because I am sick of him just suffering non-stop.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They have been fucking Quinn over non-stop for 2 seasons now. He is going to have to either die or do something really badass because I am sick of him just suffering non-stop.
He got himself some XXL strange last season! He got his!

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last Sunday's episode was one of the best of the season. Big time spy shit which is great.

Quinn is going to rambo on some bitches.

spronk

FPS noob
my money is on quinn dying, claire danes seems like the kind of actress that doesn't want fans liking another character more than her

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Somebody good has to die obviously but it's early yet and I doubt it will be Quinn, maybe her boyfriend but that's not particularly impactful

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They even got the penal code paragraphs right
smile.png

The show doesn't really have enough main characters to kill one off.

spronk

FPS noob
so Quineloe is germany hard up for cops, why did german Carrie decide to investigate a terrorist site with just two people? Do blondes get superpowers in Germany?

weird of Saul to go back on his word and fuck that billionaire dude over, you know the one he handed over all the leaked CIA files to.

Putin was in a great disguise as an old lady walking her dog.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Think the "what happened in Paris" was a reference to the recent shit they slipped in there or a reference to the subway shit that happened a few years ago?

Also LOL@ Homeland being able to explain to stupid people why runnin' on into Syria isn't exactly the best plan.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Think the "what happened in Paris" was a reference to the recent shit they slipped in there or a reference to the subway shit that happened a few years ago?

Also LOL@ Homeland being able to explain to stupid people why runnin' on into Syria isn't exactly the best plan.
Yes.

If Homeland becomes an educational program about why importing Durkas is bad, EMMY! please.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no TV station here has ever aired a durka threat video
smile.png

so Quineloe is germany hard up for cops, why did german Carrie decide to investigate a terrorist site with just two people? Do blondes get superpowers in Germany?
I have to say yes because Ursula von der Leyen is the very first politician to survive her PhD paper being determined a fraud, while a dozen high to top tier politicians lost their entire careers over it. She also survives defense contract scandal after scandal, something that also ended many Federal Ministers of Defense careers

And yes, she's blonde as it gets

330px-Von_der_Leyen_2010.jpg

So there it is. Blonde Superpowers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yes.

If Homeland becomes an educational program about why importing Durkas is bad, EMMY! please.
I didn't even mean that. It is an interesting point that all the Jihadis were born in Germany though to Syrian immigrants like 20+ years ago. I meant more the fact that we can't just go into Syria because that's basically what these fanatic tards want and we'd just be mired in another never ending war with an enemy who's ideology can largely not be defeated through military means.

This show has a pretty good liberal/conservative balance.

Leak all the shit to the world because info is free! --- Liberal
Use drones to annihilate everyone and everything we can! --- Conservative (though as a liberal I agree with this philosophy)
Lock up all the brown people there's a terror alert! ---Conservative
Work with the bad guys to achieve a higher beneficial goal! (the General, the working with Hezbollah) --- Liberal

Pretty interesting. I imagine if HBO was as libtard as Kegkilla et all think it'd just be like Carrie and Saul talking about how bad drones are and how we need to negotiate with low level people to turn away from fighting.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Good thing keg's theory is safe since Homeland airs on Showtime.

Also, this season is my favorite of the entire series since it is as good as either of the first two with the added benefit of no Brody's family drama.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Good thing keg's theory is safe since Homeland airs on Showtime.

Also, this season is my favorite of the entire series since it is as good as either of the first two with the added benefit of no Brody's family drama.
I watch Band of Brothers w/ da boys every year, but the worst part of the Brody Clan was Cpn Winters, here's of course the best
Baccarin.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So, there's no way Quinn pulls through and lives right? Dude is fucked up.

Also, Allison needs to die ASAP.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So, there's no way Quinn pulls through and lives right? Dude is fucked up.

Also, Allison needs to die ASAP.
No way, Allison gets away scott free to her mango island or whatever, and we see a closing shot of Quinn following her, end season!