Homeland

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Here's what I don't get...

If the stolen documents have info that leads to the fact that the CIA chick is a double agent, why has no one else picked up on that fact? Those documents were all in the possession of the CIA, and I'm sure many people with the proper clearance had looked them over. Carrie can't be the only one that would piece together the info, there has to be other people in the agency who has similar knowledge to her.

Szlia

Obviously the info is innocuous for all but a select few people. Things are not super clear, but since it involves former assets that Carrie managed, they probably don't want the info reaching Carrie or the assets themselves.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm still thinking back to how Red bitch could have known about the Quinn dead drop. Obviously she knew Saul had "some kind" of murder mailbox, obviously she didn't know the Hitman was Quinn (b/c even an idiot would thing, NAW he ain't gonna kill her).

Saul had absolute deniability towards Carrie when she confronted him, she's "i know about quinn, i know about the dead drop, he's hurt, he's dying, someone infilitrated"

He just keeps on walking away, from what we all can say is the closest thing he has to a daughter.

Yet somehow Red Bitch knows about this Hitman mail drop?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here's what I don't get...

If the stolen documents have info that leads to the fact that the CIA chick is a double agent, why has no one else picked up on that fact? Those documents were all in the possession of the CIA, and I'm sure many people with the proper clearance had looked them over. Carrie can't be the only one that would piece together the info, there has to be other people in the agency who has similar knowledge to her.
Oriole was HER contact. He only trusts HER. They sent some one to talk to Samir or whatever his name was but he didn't trust them. Carrie was no longer at the CIA, so it was just swept under the rug and no one cared. Just another failed asset. But now that Carrie knows HER and ONLY HER contact has information for HER that likely links Allison to the Russians or the Russians to the CIA in general, it's kind of a big deal.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Remember they were both head of the Iraq station concurrently. That is the key part that will tie it all together. As Carrie was leaving the other bitch did some off the books stuff that is going to point to the Russians.

spronk

FPS noob
I love how every time Carrie comes across any sort of minor obstacle she immediately breaks down and starts to cry, causing the other person to immediately agree to whatever she wants. Its the greatest power in the marvel universe.

Saw Hitman (Agent 47) tonight too, not as bad as I feared although the story is a mess and its a complete 180 from the videogame in that Agent 47 just straight up murders everyone instead of trying to be stealthy. Still pretty good, Quinn as Agent 47 was decent.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
major plothole. Hamburg - Berlin is less than 300km (180 miles). In the middle of the night it's like 10 minutes to get from the American embassy in Berlin onto the A24, and then it's like 80-90 minutes to reach Hamburg.

Five hours my ass.

spronk

FPS noob
do they sell lots of ham in hamburg

Although convoluted i ended up liking the little allison conversion backstory, she wasn't a plant from birth she just got turned by the ruskis. although you'd think the CIA would be a bit more forgiving of foreign stings like that, maybe incorporate it into training - "if you get offered money, take the deal and then come report it to us. we'll keep the money, give you a 20% cut, and everyone is happy." Oh well, Carrie is gonna get her killed now anyways cuz that's what Carrie does. I just can't figure out whats going on with Quinn's plot, scary as hell to see how it mirrors RL but if they are going to detonate a dirty radioactive bomb in Europe, it seems crazy that the only reason there is a small chance to stop it is that Quinn happened to stumble in amongst them... I have a feeling they are gonna go all 24 though and let the bomb detonate.

the picture of brodie on the Iraqi wall was a nice touch

Although now that I think about it... why does the Iraqi dude have a picture of the Banana Joe Bar on his laptop? He didn't seriously go there with Allison after he just betrayed her and flipped her to the russians? Wtf none of that makes any sense now lol

Dar Adal coming to kill Saul doesn't make sense either, maybe Saul is getting shipped off to the moon nazi's or something

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how fucking self absorbed to you have to be to have a picture of yourself as a screen saver in the first place?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I have a bad feeling Quinn is going to bite the dust by killing all the wanna-be-jihadists with himself in a contained area with whatever bio hazard stuff they have.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
major plothole. Hamburg - Berlin is less than 300km (180 miles). In the middle of the night it's like 10 minutes to get from the American embassy in Berlin onto the A24, and then it's like 80-90 minutes to reach Hamburg.

Five hours my ass.
OMG again??? Jesus anal Euros...

Also wife was worried that carrier was going to die, very worried. So I told her that Carrie had plot armor, at least until the end of the season. She looked at me as i was speaking in another language.. women.. i tell you.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OMG again??? Jesus anal Euros...

Also wife was worried that carrier was going to die, very worried. So I told her that Carrie had plot armor, at least until the end of the season. She looked at me as i was speaking in another language.. women.. i tell you.
I really just wanted to point out again that we can travel to a city 200 miles away in 90 minutes without using a plane
wink.png

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Finally started watching this show, just finished season 2, keep waiting for a terrorist to say, "You have ruined your home land! You will not ruin ours!" Good acting, but sometimes the plot jumps the shark and I'm just saying come the fuck on!

Szlia

Season 2 is by far the shark-jumpiest. It's a little miracle that the show did not get canceled after that debacle.

spronk

FPS noob
i really need quinn to fuck some ISIS assholes up. maybe sarin gas will turn him into the hulk

the spy shit on the train stations and with the drone was pretty badass, very 24-ish

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah last episode is good, but Im ready for Super-Saiyan Quinn to come back and fuck shit up, I am tired of captive shitty quinn. Also fuck the CIA bitch for being so sneaky, hope they nail her.