Horizon 2: Forbidden West

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Bigger, Bolder, Buggier...Boyish-er than ever.

I may beat up on the game, but I'm sure I'll play this (and the original) sooner or later. They're fantastic-looking visually and the whole post-post apocalyptic theme is interesting.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks great :) I have a four day weekend Friday through Monday woot :)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Looks great :) I have a four day weekend Friday through Monday woot :)

I’m jealous although I think I’m starting to not feel well, I hope I’m not going to get sick later in the week.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
1644854230284.png

What a time to be alive!
Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 398391

What a time to be alive!
Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF

Seriously what the fuck is going on with that character.

Watched a couple of those review vids, game is gorgeous. I plan to get it and play it for a week before I drop everything for Elden Ring. Doubt I'll be able to finish it inside of that week but it won't be on sale any time soon so there's no reason not to pick it up Friday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll be up at 11pm central ready to play Thursday night. Or midnight :) Whatever comes first.

spronk

FPS noob

90/100 MC is pretty high

whatever though, no super rush to really play this especially since Elden Ring is in 10 days. This'll go on sale soon.

Also PS5 upgrade is free so no point in buying the pS5 version ($10 more), just buy the PS4 version, physical or digital, when its on sale and get the PS5 version for free

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Welp time to wait 2 years for this to come out on PC.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So Sony is hilarious. Couldn’t get to the 59.99 version on my PS5. Which also wouldn’t apply my wallet which still had 10.50 on it. So went to the phone app, was able to order the PS4 version with free upgrade and also was able to apply my wallet savings too. Downloading the PS4 version now. Is the upgrade out now to preload? Or will that appear at 11pm central Thursday night to download?

spronk

FPS noob
yeah you can't get the upgrade until the game releases, then you'll be able to "buy" the free upgrade and download it. You can't ever preorder upgrade vouchers, paid or free. Uncharted Legacy had the same thing. the good news is the PS5 version should be 1/2 the size of the PS4 version

and yeah on the PS5 console itself you can't buy the PS4 version, have to use web or mobile app lol

a lot of it was because Sony didn't actually want to offer a free upgrade, initially it was gonna be $10 fee but people got super mad and Sony walked it back since HZD2 was supposed to launch in the window when PS5 upgrades were all free (that window is over)

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
yeah you can't get the upgrade until the game releases, then you'll be able to "buy" the free upgrade and download it. You can't ever preorder upgrade vouchers, paid or free. Uncharted Legacy had the same thing. the good news is the PS5 version should be 1/2 the size of the PS4 version

and yeah on the PS5 console itself you can't buy the PS4 version, have to use web or mobile app lol

a lot of it was because Sony didn't actually want to offer a free upgrade, initially it was gonna be $10 fee but people got super mad and Sony walked it back since HZD2 was supposed to launch in the window when PS5 upgrades were all free (that window is over)

Copy. So basically I shouldn’t even preload the PS4 version and just wait until 11pm Thursday and download the ps5 version I’m guessing. :)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Sony is trying to trick PS5 owners into paying $10 for something that is actually free. Just when you think the company can't get any shittier...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users