Horrible horrible pain.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Depending on how bad the pneumonia is, they will probably admit him and give IV antibiotics. Which, in all honesty, sounds like what's happening.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
So inconsiderate not to charge his cell and/or have a substitute poster authorized while he's incapacitated. Let this be a lesson to everyone else. Your health < our being kept in the loop.

niss_sl

shitlord
Depending on how bad the pneumonia is, they will probably admit him and give IV antibiotics. Which, in all honesty, sounds like what's happening.
Mr. Online pretend doctor, what part of his presentation would warrant admission and IV antibiotics?

Also, what's the final medical bill?

P.S. I sure hope someone considered a PE cause the last thing we need is another dead gamer.

Szlia

He mentioned the doctors looking for a blood clot or something... unless I am mixing two different occurrences, I am pretty sure my father had severe chest pains and trouble breathing and it turned up to be a pulmonary edema caused by a blood clot. That's lethal when not treated fast enough
frown.png

PS: The Bella Thorne chick is 15.

Rime

<Donor>
So inconsiderate not to charge his cell and/or have a substitute poster authorized while he's incapacitated. Let this be a lesson to everyone else. Your health < our being kept in the loop.
Amusingly enough, I actually have a book with 'online' people for my family to contact if I were to die suddenly. Just a few people I would hate to leave wondering what happened to me if I vanished.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Time to provoke Thorne into coming back.

Thorne, please tell me, are the below videos accurate?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mr. Online pretend doctor, what part of his presentation would warrant admission and IV antibiotics?

Also, what's the final medical bill?

P.S. I sure hope someone considered a PE cause the last thing we need is another dead gamer.
His described horrible chest pain going on etc. is basically a textbook calling to test out for pe and infarction, his mentioning they are checking for a blood cloth (pe) an the meere fact he made it to hospital is hope enough hell live. So im wondering why they let him use his cell there, imagine if some pacemaker would suddely explode on the top floor... would certainly him getting a text message or some other bs.