House of the Dragon

Juvarisx

Florida
Will watch for crazy Mat Smith, but no Paddy Considine will suck he was by far the best part of S1. Wife wanted to rewatch it a few months ago, its still some of the best GoT stuff since Season 4...not that its saying much, but its gets more hate then it deserves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
14853-z2yahl2uefxDCl0nogcRBstwruJ.jpg

Title: House of the Dragon

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

Creator: George R. R. Martin, Ryan Condal

Cast: Emma D'Arcy, Olivia Cooke, Paddy Considine, Matt Smith, Rhys Ifans

First aired: 2022-08-21

Overview: The Targaryen dynasty is at the absolute apex of its power, with more than 15 dragons under their yoke. Most empires crumble from such heights. In the case of the Targaryens, their slow fall begins when King Viserys breaks with a century of tradition by naming his daughter Rhaenyra heir to the Iron Throne. But when Viserys later fathers a son, the court is shocked when Rhaenyra retains her status as his heir, and seeds of division sow friction across the realm.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can't find the thread for this travesty. Just released first trailer for s2. Which airs summer 2024. Fuck off.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like they keep lowering the bar to make anything look good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
14853-z2yahl2uefxDCl0nogcRBstwruJ.jpg

Title: House of the Dragon

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

Creator: George R. R. Martin, Ryan Condal

Cast: Emma D'Arcy, Olivia Cooke, Paddy Considine, Matt Smith, Rhys Ifans

First aired: 2022-08-21

Overview: The Targaryen dynasty is at the absolute apex of its power, with more than 15 dragons under their yoke. Most empires crumble from such heights. In the case of the Targaryens, their slow fall begins when King Viserys breaks with a century of tradition by naming his daughter Rhaenyra heir to the Iron Throne. But when Viserys later fathers a son, the court is shocked when Rhaenyra retains her status as his heir, and seeds of division sow friction across the realm.

why would you think there's no thread for an 18 month HBO show that is a prequel to one of the most successful TV franchises ever?

Movie/TV forum really gone downhill...........

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
why would you think there's no thread for an 18 month HBO show that is a prequel to one of the most successful TV franchises ever?

Movie/TV forum really gone downhill...........
Ignored thread. Possibly bc it was a shit show and a shit thread. Forgot.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
you are not good at finding things, i believe a new avatar is in order
Try ignoring a thread. Then search for it. Now go to the ignore thread view. Now read your post. Shut up. Cheers. Back to ignoring this thread til s2 is live.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you went to a down syndrome conference, they'd be referring to you as "the retard" by day 3.

So what does that say about you considering I forced you to take me off ignore and you didn't even realise it was happening? And it would have continued too if I hadn't felt like gloating about it lol

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So what does that say about you considering I forced you to take me off ignore and you didn't even realise it was happening? And it would have continued too if I hadn't felt like gloating about it lol
Stop acting like a teenage girl bitching about being ignored.

You are an autistic chinaman who cucks himself by choice.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Stop acting like a teenage girl bitching about being ignored.

You are an autistic chinaman who cucks himself by choice.

Yes, revelling in my victory(s) over people like you who can't ignore me because they don't have the willpower is bitching.

I am not autistic