I suck with people and need advice

fris

Vyemm Raider
if you work in a restaurant, you should be trying to fuck every coworker there.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
speaking of fucking, i missed out on some good fucking with crazy chicks.

no regrets.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah the better job is hopefully coming this summer since i'm hoping to have enough money saved up to buy a beater car (haven't driven in 12 years, can get my license back now just can't afford a car yet).

fris

Vyemm Raider
nothing wrong with waiting tables. depending on what city you live in, there's great money to be had. just like any job, move your way up. ihop to macaroni grill to steak house.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
nothing wrong with waiting tables. depending on what city you live in, there's great money to be had. just like any job, move your way up. ihop to macaroni grill to steak house.
he said he works line which mean he does prep.

there is no moving up except chef and chef gets paid shit.

fris

Vyemm Raider
doh, i assumed he was a waiter. it's hopeless then. staring at a frying pan all day won't do a damn thing for your social skills

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wasnt referencing you, if anything you agreed with the position.

The cunt destroyer meme was what I was talking about. A lot of bros here are offended by any guy who even hints he might be getting pussy.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't mistaking zaara for a man. She's the only one I noticed railing against it, and she is one of our few known female posters.

Oldbased

> Than U
My workplace love story.
The year was late 1990. I was a lead kitchen cook at Quincy's. I started dating this banging red head who worked as a server. After a few weeks and no banging it turns out she was highly religious and I said some fuck yous randomly, not to her, and she dumped me. I was sad. Another server chick that worked there who never talked to me before walked up to me and frenched me right in front of the now EX to cheer me up. She was also hot. I ended up screwing her later that night. 3 servers and 1 kitchen staff quit over the whole drama mess.
The end.
PS thinking back we didn't have many fat 17-20 yr old women back then.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So I kind of like a girl that I work with but I also like working with her/friendly stuff and i'm not sure if I should ask her out or not. I suck at relationships/telling if someone likes me so I don't really know what to do. Not really worried about whether she says yes or no (no's suck but aren't the end of the world) but I don't really want to make things weird at work/she stops talking to me etc. cause that would be shitty.

Please advise!
How'd it go, zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk - did you smash?

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
ok, this is the uber age, spend ten fucking dollars for an uber and take her out to see Patriarchy One and enjoy some lightsaber battles. then go for a walk and see where it goes.
$10? What fucking Uber are you taking?
The cockwallets around here want $40 to go less than 2 miles...

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So I kind of like a girl that I work with but I also like working with her/friendly stuff and i'm not sure if I should ask her out or not. I suck at relationships/telling if someone likes me so I don't really know what to do. Not really worried about whether she says yes or no (no's suck but aren't the end of the world) but I don't really want to make things weird at work/she stops talking to me etc. cause that would be shitty.

Please advise!
Show her your balls

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh it's a restaurant, then who fucking cares. Fuck her in the asshole in the walk in. I thought this was an office or something.

View attachment 108082

This. People who work in restaurants bang each other all the time. Some good friends of mine are married to people they met as co-workers when they all worked in restaurants 10-15 years ago.

Hell, it's more unusual when co-workers at a restaurant aren't banging each other at all. Usually at least the chef is shaboinking 1-2 waitresses.

*notices this thread is from 2016* ....lol nm