Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The almost-but-not-quite Harrison Ford voice throws me a bit, but it looks like it could be fun. Biggest red flag was Todd Howard, lol.
IIRC, Fate of Atlantis had nothing like a Harrison Ford voice and it was still a barrel of fun.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turns out they are nerds. Also turns out half the nerds you knew in the 90s are closet gay.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

It’s Troy Baker, same dude who voiced Joel in TLOU

He does a pretty solid Harrison Ford impression

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks good to me - it's on Gamepass anyway so if they pull this off and it's good, all the better.

Fate of Atlantis by far was the best Indy game to date.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Turns out they are nerds. Also turns out half the nerds you knew in the 90s are closet gay.
Considering I still game with all of them and we’ve had one tranny chaser and one faggot, I’d say it’s closer to 10%. 2/20. One of those wasn’t very closeted. He had been sucking dick since freshman year of college.

Not a fucking one of them looks like that commie weirdo now. Well…maybe the tranny chaser. He flipped out when he admitted it to us on accident and ghosted the group in ‘06.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering I still game with all of them and we’ve had one tranny chaser and one faggot, I’d say it’s closer to 10%. 2/20. One of those wasn’t very closeted. He had been sucking dick since freshman year of college.

Not a fucking one of them looks like that commie weirdo now. Well…maybe the tranny chaser. He flipped out when he admitted it to us on accident and ghosted the group in ‘06.
Looking at the percentage of dudes on this board excited about posting and seeing tranny penis over the years, I think your number is pretty low.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Maybe I'm just conditioned by Tomb Raider and Uncharted, but I feel like an Indiana Jones game should be third person with maybe some minor first person mixed in to handle small scale puzzles - not the other way around.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

That is called "Consoleitis", a common affliction. Fortunately, treatment does exist!

• 1Worf