Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paper trading Shonuff Shonuff style is fun.

C4934D2B-DB4C-42DB-A2F4-E6DB08140EE2.jpeg

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, load it up with enough so you can do a million dollars per trade, and then you can imagine you are Axe from Billions.
That was a 100k trade. So, $68k profit on 1mil in 30mins?

How could this possibly go wrong?

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Haven't we missed every single one since Biden took over?

They're just really bad at counting in real-time due to everything going on + general bureaucratic incompetence. August's numbers were revised substantial upwards, from a big miss to a solid gain.

1633708200364.png

This is all FUD.

ADP has more accurate numbers than the BLS.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They're just really bad at counting in real-time due to everything going on + general bureaucratic incompetence. August's numbers were revised substantial upwards, from a big miss to a solid gain.

View attachment 376234

This is all FUD.

ADP has more accurate numbers than the BLS.
Either the beancounters are dumbasses as they need to constantly revise their figures or theyre playing games. Considering how incredibly impactful their reports are, they should be pretty damn accurate.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Either the beancounters are dumbasses as they need to constantly revise their figures or theyre playing games. Considering how incredibly impactful their reports are, they should be pretty damn accurate.
A federal agency that's completely incompetent and people using that to try and make money? I can't buy that the government would ever allow that to happen. Now where do I buy some high rises in china.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They derive their numbers from the state departments of labor mostly.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They derive their numbers from the state departments of labor mostly.
Thats not at all an excuse. If their process is setup in such a way that it allows bad data to be used thats on them.
A federal agency that's completely incompetent and people using that to try and make money? I can't buy that the government would ever allow that to happen. Now where do I buy some high rises in china.
Oh someones making money alright.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Look at how much its been running. People are willing to take the risk. I traded KWEB the last two days, I'm holding a little.
Hey, whatever, you're making more money than me in this racket and I'm not looking at it from a short term trading perspective. Just saying I'm not touching anything to do with China after seeing what they'll do to Baba and Tencent out of nowhere. BABA is 8.62% of that ETF btw...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey, whatever, you're making more money than me in this racket and I'm not looking at it from a short term trading perspective. Just saying I'm not touching anything to do with China after seeing what they'll do to Baba and Tencent out of nowhere. BABA is 8.62% of that ETF btw...
This is only a short term thing for me...China is gonna be China eventually and start wrecking rectums.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I bought some of this, one of the traders brought it up, and I thought it would be a good idea. It tries to hold the companies expected to benefit from inflation.