Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPY / QQQ seem to want to re-test the 100D.
Supply chains, oil prices, inflation,work stoppages over Vax mandates. The list of reasons why the market should not be doing well is endless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
More chopping around would be great, eat up some of the clock. Let it do this for a few more weeks, it's not the end of the world and it's quite bullish. What's worrisome is the melt up with no consolidation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Energy sector etf I picked up a small amount of 3 weeks ago is up 21%. Mostly big name oil companies.

Saw today fracking is picking up in the permian basin now but it's all almost private companies. The large companies sold off their lease holdings since the pandemic started.

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
check the options chain/SI/catalysts for OCGN this week. play what youre comfortable with! or nothing at all.
up 6000 today on OCGn options. 400 on small share position.
WHO decision this week and just approved for children 2-18

Last edited:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FB very close to the 200D SMA.

Supposedly a second whistleblower has come forward. Not sure how I feel about taking a stab at this one.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
glad I kept buying astr on the way down

let's see if they can get to orbit at the end of the month, fingers crossed

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FB very close to the 200D SMA.

Supposedly a second whistleblower has come forward. Not sure how I feel about taking a stab at this one.
I don't like the risk/reward at the 200-DMA. It had had a crazy run up. It had went sideways around $278 for about 6 months prior. It needs to bleed more before I grab some. I am a buyer around $280

edit: with chart

1634051519006.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That face when you see your best producing stock of the day is the one you sold the covered calls on...

unimpressed michael keaton GIF