Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone loves their weed stocks (TLRY, etc). However, I honestly think whenever we get legalization they will be the small frys and possibly bought out. If ANYONE has the scale and logistics to pivot on a worldwide scale, it is the tobacco industry. You've got to be kidding yourself if you don't think they've got their playbook at the ready waiting on Federal legalization law.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Everyone loves their weed stocks (TLRY, etc). However, I honestly think whenever we get legalization they will be the small frys and possibly bought out. If ANYONE has the scale and logistics to pivot on a worldwide scale, it is the tobacco industry. You've got to be kidding yourself if you don't think they've got their playbook at the ready waiting on Federal legalization law.
MO has been ready for 15+ years.

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ha at Christmas I was pitching BTI to my family as a solid value play and they looked at me like I was insane.

low pe, massive yield, brand loyalty, pricing power and smoking rates grew last year. Downside are obvious

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ha at Christmas I was pitching BTI to my family as a solid value play and they looked at me like I was insane.

low pe, massive yield, brand loyalty, pricing power and smoking rates grew last year. Downside are obvious
Its why I have PM but not MO in my mom's holdings. US smoking regulations scare me. The other 150 countries not so much.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Roller Coaster Love GIF

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still havent bought my sqqq, i want it to hit new high of day and really surge above. were close.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Consider this an AMA for everyone in the thread. Hiding MTTR from your portfolio view is incredibly good for your promoting positive mental health.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oil and gas servcie stocks (eneergy) dropping like a rock and price of oil climbing after a federal judge invalidated all gulf of Mexico leases, that's a large chunk of the budget in LA and TX. Didn't account for enough damage to the nvironment.

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oil and gas servcie stocks (eneergy) dropping like a rock and price of oil climbing after a federal judge invalidated all gulf of Mexico leases, that's a large chunk of the budget in LA and TX. Didn't account for enough damage to the nvironment.
How does a judge invalidate all leases?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shit, looks like AAPL was even able to save MTTR, at least for half a day

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users