Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Guess its more because of this...

Im sure thats some rule somewhere and everyones freaking out about the what ifs...how will bidenzuela handle it.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Do you write for zerohedge?
Not exactly "massive". Consecutive? Yeah but massive? Not so much.

1648754797548.png

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Do you write for zerohedge?

I purposefully did not link the same tweet from zerohedge just because of you.

I covered my SQQQ position today at 33 from 32.20. Big red dick candles isn't good for me :(

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Guess its more because of this...

Im sure thats some rule somewhere and everyones freaking out about the what ifs...how will bidenzuela handle it.
We have Americans going over to Ukraine to fight against the Rooskies. Why is this even a news item?

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This support level is going to give, we could see a fake out and reverse tomorrow but my read is that it gives.

As far as massive red candle for me would be 5m bars that are at minimum 0.50% or more.
I tell my wife all the time its a massive candle but she doesnt buy it either.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Market is consolidating a big move and is at a support level, the action has jack shit to do with news items. Bunch of CNBC try outs in here. You guys just like to age me with the market does X because of Y shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Market is consolidating a big move and is at a support level, the action has jack shit to do with news items. Bunch of CNBC try outs in here. You guys just like to age me with the market does X because of Y shit.
inserts /scold reaction.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Devil's Advocate: What happens to AMD if Intel's midrange GPUs are competitive with theirs and Intel starts ramping up a ton of production in the US for both CPUs and GPUs thanks to government handouts?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still dont think the last 2 days are of any significance whatsoever. What have retraced a huge chunk of the index since 15 March with only 3 red trading days (inc today). It is quite normal for profit taking and would be healthy to have a retest of the 100, if not 200D. Finding continued buying support to put in higher lows on the daily chart is far better than an unrelenting rocket back to highs with no pullbacks for safer entries.

We can easily pull back to the 200D and chop around and consolidate for a while before finding the next leg higher. (All macro issues aside)

I really don't see any issue until we fail the SPY 441 level again and struggle to reclaim that.

Keep in mind, we are still in an extremely headline driven environment. We are one news flash away from a big swing in either direction. Knowing this and having trade plans for either outcome is the only way forward as an active trader.

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Devil's Advocate: What happens to AMD if Intel's midrange GPUs are competitive with theirs and Intel starts ramping up a ton of production in the US for both CPUs and GPUs thanks to government handouts?
Answer: Intel will find a way to fuck up production and 7 years later we will still be looking for their GPUs.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

It's such a complicated issue. From a macro level, government help often results in poor allocation of capital. So help often ends up not being help over a long period. I can see a scenario that isn't helpful to AMD and that doesn't mean strong positive to Intel.