Investing General Discussion

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Markets have been openly pricing in a 75bp move. That would shock absolutely no one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Which definitely supports my prediction that we're about to tank to the low 3000's range.
fingers-crossed-luck.gif

fris

Vyemm Raider
My trailing stop loss order triggered on Avaya, sold half my shares for 30% over what I bought them all for. Think I'll put in another one for, again, 25% trail on the remaining shares.

cheers Mist Mist

• 1Tendies

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My trailing stop loss order triggered on Avaya, sold half my shares for 30% over what I bought them all for. Think I'll put in another one for, again, 25% trail on the remaining shares.

cheers Mist Mist
One of the secrets of successful investing is limiting downside risk with tools like stop orders. HODL is for bagholders.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Markets baking in a full 100 basis point raise now. If only those geniuses at the Fed read FOH, because we have been saying this for how many months? We truly are some of the smartest people on the planet. And also some of the dumbest. Quite the mix.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Markets baking in a full 100 basis point raise now. If only those geniuses at the Fed read FOH, because we have been saying this for how many months? We truly are some of the smartest people on the planet. And also some of the dumbest. Quite the mix.
I called for a 900 bp raise at the start. Fed still small dick.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users