Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tomorrow is definitely gonna be some madness at svib. I suspect the fdic will have some trouble making good on everyone having access to everything when a 100b in withdrawals come a knocking.
And when their online banking portal is offline.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
And when their online banking portal is offline.
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that people in the know will have a special hotline to get their money out, so once lawsuits come to shut this down they can screw over everyone else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The reason your dollars are worth a stable amount of money is because the system is 'rigged', and by rigged I mostly mean regulated and insured, but also rigged.

This is not 2008, these banks aren't all leveraged to hell and back, because regulations.

congrats on reading blazen posts and then putting your commie spin on them

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Best post of the day belongs to Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre . How many people are moving money on Monday or grabbing cash?

View attachment 462854

At this point, If you don't have enough for a "shit has blown up and we're living disconnected from technology" plan you're not doing it right... I have some spare $10,000 paper money bands if people need (they come in "you'll never see this much money in one place" level quantities when ordered)

But wait... By the common accepted CIAT (Cramer Investment Advice Theory) anything he has is exactly opposite of the truth. Essentially he's a walking Costanza paradox. SO if he's doing a banking crisis special then well... All is good.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
At this point, If you don't have enough for a "shit has blown up and we're living disconnected from technology" plan you're not doing it right... I have some spare $10,000 paper money bands if people need (they come in "you'll never see this much money in one place" level quantities when ordered)

But wait... By the common accepted CIAT (Cramer Investment Advice Theory) anything he has is exactly opposite of the truth. Essentially he's a walking Costanza paradox. SO if he's doing a banking crisis special then well... All is good.
Damn that guy who invested in SVB is going to be Bill gates level wealthy after Monday now and I’m the retard who thought he was retarded.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Damn that guy who invested in SVB is going to be Bill gates level wealthy after Monday now and I’m the retard who thought he was retarded.
Shareholders are last in line during bankruptcy, and the bank doesn't have a buyer... so I think they're still retarded.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Shareholders are last in line during bankruptcy, and the bank doesn't have a buyer... so I think they're still retarded.
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Time to buy crypto because money printer gonna brrr and a bunch of other dummies will react by buying crypto; better to be the first dummy in as long as you're also the first dummy out.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Time to buy crypto because money printer gonna brrr and a bunch of other dummies will react by buying crypto; better to be the first dummy in as long as you're also the first dummy out.

Did you not pay attention to NY regulators siezing a crypto bank for no legitimate reason while claiming it was because crypto is too risky?