Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Damn.

You poz yet Mist Mist ?

Whats the news on nvidia? Nasdaq down and its up 3% on high volume.

Dunno but I bought at the top of the market like 1.5 years ago and was happy to bail out today and end up net positive.

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix I diamond handed long enough, now I just want my money back. I doubt this goes much farther past $300

The arrow is roughly where I bought it, expecting it to swing up again.

1682958863511.png

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hadnt checked on RIVN in a while. Had no idea they were down 93% from their high.

• 1Worf
  • 1Launch Fail
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I hadnt checked on RIVN in a while. Had no idea they were down 93% from their high.

Yeah, rough times but not really unexpected. New auto OEM + EV + Covid + ?
I hope they can pull it together.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It is nice to see a couple calm/stable days after a big ripper. The last year it's basically been whiplash day to day.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So another bank failed due to... Wait for it... Really shitty management decisions. I'm seeing a trend.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regional banks all getting slaughtered this morning. KRE (regional bank ETF) hitting Nov2020 lows.

Australia did a surprise rate hike. Expectations were for a hold. Stickier inflation data showing up all over Europe. All eyes on the Fed tomorrow. The sooner the markets throw out these rate cut expectations for 2023 and price in a recession, the sooner we can just resolve the next phase of this cycle. Let's also not forget the debt ceiling drama is just starting. Yellen says we are out of funds by June 1st.

• 3Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah not sure how Republicans will play this. They will definitely get blamed for blowing things up if the ceiling isn't raised.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The standard republican playbook is: complain, fundraise, capitulate. Pretty sure that'll be the play this time too but who knows. Maybe they'll just go straight to capitulate this time.

• 3Like