Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
- FTC says that the company violated 2020 privacy order; proposes new protections for children and teens

META dumping like a small cap
Not sure I would use the term "dumping like a small cap"

1683133999804.png

• 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was looking at SBUX, saw they were down 9%. Looking at the chart, if they close below 98$, there isn't much support until 75$. Something to keep an eye on if you're looking for a stock to short. If it closes below 98 I'll probably buy some puts.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
How about we get a breakout through overhead resistance pushing SPY into 420s that then collapses and falls right back into range.

This rally is pushing 7-8 months yet we are only 1% above the high set back in November

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This should be it. The only point of the entire conference.

View attachment 471785
I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that the Fed has that view. THe 2yr is telling you the bond market disagrees. History shows the Fed chases the 2yr and when they get too far away from the 2yr it manifests itself as a clear policy mistake

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just wrote the SPY puts at the $403 strike expiring tomorrow for 40 cents premium. I will be out before AAPL reports earnings after the close tomorrow.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wen capitulation?
Dude. Here is the 1-year chart of the SPY. If you bought anywhere in the yellow during the last year you would be profitable. Some of us have been discussing various entry points during this entire period. What more can you really ask for? If you had bought ANY of the lows some of us were buying you made some good alpha.

1683143233432.png

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Dude. Here is the 1-year chart of the SPY. If you bought anywhere in the yellow during the last year you would be profitable. Some of us have been discussing various entry points during this entire period. What more can you really ask for? If you had bought ANY of the lows some of us were buying you made some good alpha.

View attachment 471788

Dude, shut the fuck up, it was a fucking joke. You are so fucking full of yourself.

• 2Salty
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude, shut the fuck up, it was a fucking joke. You are so fucking full of yourself.
A reply in two parts.
1. It did not appear to be a joke and Blazin Blazin seemed to also not see it as a joke.
2. Why does my pointing out the data that we have been sharing make me "full of myself"? Perhaps you miss the point of this thread, which is to help each other make money.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users