Investing General Discussion

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Have we given CRWD enough time to settle?
I think the two biggest events for them have happened :
  • The initial incident
  • The H1 investors call/announcements where they downgraded revenue projections.
There's only one wild card left IMHO, that being litigation/lawsuits from affected customers (like some airlines that lost a ton on this). And to be completely honest, I am about 50/50 on if the market has priced that in already.

Full disclosure : I work in Cybersecurity (not at CRWD), but have a lot of friends working over there.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I am so tempted to sell my msft position and just stick it in voo. The stock literally has spent 9 months bouncing at this level.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
But Roaring Kitty is the real threat to our system. Not all these fuckers trading on inside info.

Other people are suspicious as well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the two biggest events for them have happened :
  • The initial incident
  • The H1 investors call/announcements where they downgraded revenue projections.
There's only one wild card left IMHO, that being litigation/lawsuits from affected customers (like some airlines that lost a ton on this). And to be completely honest, I am about 50/50 on if the market has priced that in already.

Full disclosure : I work in Cybersecurity (not at CRWD), but have a lot of friends working over there.

Gracias. This feeds my confirmation bias perfectly. In for 100 at $255.40.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thought about selling some covered calls but I am really thinking we are about to get on the horse and ride higher for a while.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

I shouldn't care but this guy really pisses me off, so fucking wrong and so horrible at markets like makes Jim Cramer look like a savant. Yet he has 750k followers. Even if people get sucked into the "IMMIMENT CRASH" allure don't users eventually start putting two and two together and see he is a complete dumbass? God I hate him, I wonder how much money he has cost people who can't afford to be listening to his bullshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry to all the bagholders of DJT. Your shit is toast.

1726169306150.png

• 1Mother of God

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I shouldn't care but this guy really pisses me off, so fucking wrong and so horrible at markets like makes Jim Cramer look like a savant. Yet he has 750k followers. Even if people get sucked into the "IMMIMENT CRASH" allure doesn't users eventually start putting two and two together and see he is a complete dumbass? God I hate him, I wonder how much money he has cost people who can't afford to be listening to his bullshit.
You can buy followers. They are most likely all bots. Tyen was ahead of his time. When you see big follower counts but each tweet gets 25 or 50 likes you know the account has got no human engagement. We saw this with politicians, journalists etc a while back. It was a big laugh.

• 1Truth!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You can buy followers. They are most likely all bots. Tyen was ahead of his time. When you see big follower counts but each tweet gets 25 or 50 likes you know the account has got no human engagement. We saw this with politicians, journalists etc a while back. It was a big laugh.
Wonder what the appropriate ratio is? Looks like he gets about 10k views a post I don't know if that is expected at that follower count or not

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wonder what the appropriate ratio is? Looks like he gets about 10k views a post I don't know if that is expected at that follower count or not
Thats pretty shitty engagement levels. For example, I have less than 1k real followers but can hit thousands of impressions regulary. If I really kick up the troll game on a hot topic I have popped almost 250k views in under 24 hours. Chanur Chanur might chime in as well, he has a pretty strong Twitter game... until he got banned again recently :trollface:

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've had a few posts get a lot of attention. How ever I lost all the info with the recent ban. So I cannot provide any specifics.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Not here
<Gold Donor>
FWIW when I first started on Twitter I saw that guys paid ads a fucking TON. Some stupid image of wood and gold on his eyes? Like lazers but gold and wood. Lots of those guru turds who we'd collectively be better off without.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Barely watched the market today, just going to ride this thing up. I'll pay attention at the ATH I really don't think we are going to fail there again but if we do I'll jump out. Going to be a challenge post ATH to hold to see if we get the 6000-6200 , or do you just take the 5800 and run. Day at a time...

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Barely watched the market today, just going to ride this thing up. I'll pay attention at the ATH I really don't think we are going to fail there again but if we do I'll jump out. Going to be a challenge post ATH to hold to see if we get the 6000-6200 , or do you just take the 5800 and run. Day at a time...
Spy 6200 would be wild, 2000 pt gain in a year is insane.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Spy 6200 would be wild, 2000 pt gain in a year is insane.
Sure would be... but we started the year at 4770

It's a 30% move for the year and only a little above 10% from today's close. I think 6200 is on the high end of things but 6200 is a clear 5-7% overshoot and the market loves over doing shit. We hit 6200 and we are going to get a 18-20% correction, or maybe we do 5800 and keep the next correction in that 8-12% range. All just speculation, we'll know it when we see it. If we stay volatile it's not happening.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sure would be... but we started the year at 4770

It's a 30% move for the year and only a little above 10% from today's close. I think 6200 is on the high end of things but 6200 is a clear 5-7% overshoot and the market loves over doing shit. We hit 6200 and we are going to get a 18-20% correction, or maybe we do 5800 and keep the next correction in that 8-12% range. All just speculation, we'll know it when we see it. If we stay volatile it's not happening.
I have it on good authority that we are ending the year at 3250. Buckle up. Shits about to get real.

1726173784801.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users