Investing General Discussion

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Not here
<Gold Donor>
I have it on good authority that we are ending the year at 3250. Buckle up. Shits about to get real.

View attachment 545694
GIF by Giphy QA

10000.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Sure would be... but we started the year at 4770

It's a 30% move for the year and only a little above 10% from today's close. I think 6200 is on the high end of things but 6200 is a clear 5-7% overshoot and the market loves over doing shit. We hit 6200 and we are going to get a 18-20% correction, or maybe we do 5800 and keep the next correction in that 8-12% range. All just speculation, we'll know it when we see it. If we stay volatile it's not happening.
We just need to make it by the end of October, it was under 4200 in oct 23. 10% move in 6 weeks needed.

I don’t think we can realistically though cause I think the move above 5800-5900 is going to require some earnings.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seeing as I have information now directly in the auto manufacturing industry I'm kind of worried about insider trading, I'm assuming keeping to the tech industry I won't get any visits from the sec.

Recession is coming boys. Enjoy the rallies and green days but keep an eye on your portfolios.

• 1Beagling
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Seeing as I have information now directly in the auto manufacturing industry I'm kind of worried about insider trading, I'm assuming keeping to the tech industry I won't get any visits from the sec.

Recession is coming boys. Enjoy the rallies and green days but keep an eye on your portfolios.

Go on…

Posting charts isn’t insider trading.

• 1Truth!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Dude who can we short to make mad money?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Permabear Zog is my favorite character in this thread. Perfect time for him make an appearance.

Looks like SPX 6000 is back on the menu boys :cool:

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Boeing workers Boeing factory workers strike after overwhelmingly rejecting contract​

When it rains it pours.

• 2Worf

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Boeing workers Boeing factory workers strike after overwhelmingly rejecting contract​

When it rains it pours.
No friendo, you are looking at it wrong. If the workers strike, they are not making planes that have parts fall off them during flight. This is a net win for humanity.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Current RKLB total % position. Prob going to apply for a quant position at Jane Street this afternoon.

IMG_9454.jpeg

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Permabear Zog is my favorite character in this thread. Perfect time for him make an appearance.

Looks like SPX 6000 is back on the menu boys :cool:

To be honest I haven't even really been bearish for a long time, with rate cuts coming, gdp from housing alone should be enough to get the markets going crazy but hearing 40% cuts for one of the biggest manufacturing sectors in America and Europe is hard to swallow.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of course it literally doesn't matter until it's reported and you won't hear shit about it until earnings as the reason revenue fell off a cliff. 6-7 months from now.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
That's a good point auto earnings do represent like 0.3% of S&P earnings so that could be really bad if that went tits up. I kid of course you should definitely trade the market based on rumors you heard.

So are we going for the high at the close? Place your bets

• 3Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's a good point auto earnings do represent like 0.3% of S&P earnings so that could be really bad if that went tits up. I kid of course you should definitely trade the market based on rumors you heard.

So are we going for the high at the close? Place your bets
Shitpost Blazin is best Blazin.

• 2Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Zog Zog the bear is half right. Its not his bearish stance that's wrong, its the market he is bearish on. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the 5-year chart of BABA, the "crown jewel" (along with TCEHY which is nearly as bad) of the Chinese Market.

1726247185347.png

• 1Launch Fail