Investing General Discussion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I mean... I guess some of them are scams? So you do the same thing you do when you get a suspicious email that looks legit. You investigate and find out before you do anything else.

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
And a lot of you guys clowned on this guy for calling it an AI robotics company…

Literally everything they’ve been working on for their cars can be applicable to an AI capable robot.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Jeez, think of how much you can save by buying a couple of robots + a maintenance contract for replacing those asshole union dock workers. Probably 10-15 years out

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile TSLA dropped 8% on the day.
It turned out every one of the robots was being puppeteered.

They're cool, but what could the battery life possibly be? Are we going to have to electrify the ground so they can recharge?

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It turned out every one of the robots was being puppeteered.

They're cool, but what could the battery life possibly be? Are we going to have to electrify the ground so they can recharge?

Wrong thread for a huge debate on it, but I don't think it matters. Everything must start somewhere and Elon(not a fanboy, just saying) is a long term vision type of guy. Sure they have a huge list of problems to solve, but he also did when he started Tesla and SpaceX. He also did a 180 with Twitter.

The thing he has going for him is his endless supply of cash and pure willingness to see it through. It may be 15 years for a fully automated batter life robot, but I bet we'll see them one day and it wouldn't shock me to learn that Tesla is the one that finally put it to market.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wrong thread for a huge debate on it, but I don't think it matters. Everything must start somewhere and Elon(not a fanboy, just saying) is a long term vision type of guy. Sure they have a huge list of problems to solve, but he also did when he started Tesla and SpaceX. He also did a 180 with Twitter.

The thing he has going for him is his endless supply of cash and pure willingness to see it through. It may be 15 years for a fully automated batter life robot, but I bet we'll see them one day and it wouldn't shock me to learn that Tesla is the one that finally put it to market.
Other companies already have way better bots.

• 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Twitter was shit before and its way worse now.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith!!! UNH!!!
Record revenue ($100b in the quarter) but missed on earnings (mostly due to the lingering effects of the cyberattack). The lowered full year guidance from $16.2 to $15.5 - $15.75. Its overpriced at this forward guidance.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ASML leaked earnings (on their own website) has spooked the AI chip makers.

AMSL -16%
NVDA -5%

ASML Holding warned of a slower-than-expected recovery for some semiconductor end-markets after orders came in below analysts' expectations for the third quarter as chip makers held back spending on key production equipment.

ASML.NL Reports Q3 Net €2.1B v €4.82e, Net order bookings €2.63B v €5.39Be; Rev €7.47B v €7.00Be;
Cuts FY25 outlook with cautiousness expected to continue

Last edited: