im thinking of buying back in again if it goes under 400

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
dang

1599062587281.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couple big upgrades for PTON has it up about 25% over the past week, happy with my small position.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Geez, market took a while to break through the February level barrier, but once it hit it, it's just a damn rocket ship again.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Gotta love it when the times are good. Glad I've got the money to ride this wave.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Today shows that a vaccine isnt fully "priced in". Once a vaccine hits the market this shit is gonna be straight to the moon. My only reds were AAPL and TSLA. Even my SPACS all got into the act today.

Dow 29k
Nasdaq 12k
SP closing in on 3600.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Re Ackman's super SPAC:

Yeah the SPAC shot up this morning when news of this spread. I think many like me were happy it isnt going to be AirBnB.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The markets rising like crazy every day has me just as nervous lately as when they crashed. I have a feeling Blazin Blazin is making the right move sidelining his shit. But FOMO is real!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
The markets rising like crazy every day has me just as nervous lately as when they crashed. I have a feeling Blazin Blazin is making the right move sidelining his shit. But FOMO is real!
Its due for a breather. A 5-7% down move shouldn't be unexpected or a surprise. Trump and the Fed are going to do everything to keep the market running until Nov. Plus they are pumping vaccine news almost daily. I predict at least 4-6 weeks of upward movement even if we jog down for a breather.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm waiting for the S&P to a) catch up to the Nasdaq and b) take a turn as the leader for awhile.

Please tell me this happens regularly. I need my 401k to "pull a QQQ" for awhile.

Almost had a moment of weakness and thought about converting it from vanguard S&P to Trowe Price Blue Chip Growth (11 percent amazon) that seemed to be doing amazing last few years. Then thought about how shitty i'd feel if the above mentioned A and B happen "soon".