It (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Didn't know this was 30 years from the original (Pennywise cycle) and set to place the adult version in our current time, kind of cool and hearing good things.

Guessing they just made a Stranger Things with a clown and a few rapists, but I'd check that out.
in the online SK community forums people were eagerly anticipating a possible sequel to It being set in 2012-2013. it never happened. i think SK was a little ashamed of this book, perhaps because he wrote it when he was tripping balls and wrote some fucked up shit he wouldnt ever dare doing now.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm ready for this. Ready to sleep poorly for a few weeks. Lots of chatter in anticipation of this at work, seems to be on a lot of people's radar.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
in the online SK community forums people were eagerly anticipating a possible sequel to It being set in 2012-2013. it never happened. i think SK was a little ashamed of this book, perhaps because he wrote it when he was tripping balls and wrote some fucked up shit he wouldnt ever dare doing now.

You mean like writing some pedo shit that would land him in jail in any other medium but "because book" he got away with it?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You mean like writing some pedo shit that would land him in jail in any other medium but "because book" he got away with it?

Obviously you know, but in case anyone doesn't know... In the book, SK wrote the kids all do a train on the girl, when they are kids. Supposedly as a way to "lose their innocence." He's a disgusting piece of judgmental shit. Fuck SK. Will pirate It.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
SK partied like a fucking Fireman for two decades. Then he got clean, got hit b a car, and got deeper into drugs.

All his shit gets a bit of a pass because it was all written on enough Coke to choke a donkey

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Obviously you know, but in case anyone doesn't know... In the book, SK wrote the kids all do a train on the girl, when they are kids. Supposedly as a way to "lose their innocence." He's a disgusting piece of judgmental shit. Fuck SK. Will pirate It.

You're kind of a weird guy huh?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Didn't read the book...but, according to Wikipedia, she had sex with them all to bring them back together as a group (no pun intended). Not to "lose their innocence".

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Gonna level with you guys, don't know how any of you are legitimately scared by the idea of a murderous clown, any more than a murderous anything else.

As a kid, sure I get it, but as an adult, a threat is a threat, dressing up like an asshole clown would honestly make me take you less seriously, like some type of amateur juggalo; if they had a weapon fear is certainly rational, but I really don't give a fuck if they're dressed like a clown or Captain Planet at that point.

A lot of phobias that don't stem from actual traumatic experiences; I don't see how you are unable to rationalize them away as adult men.

Honestly isn't Pennywise worst enemy really just adult rationality?

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Gonna level with you guys, don't know how any of you are legitimately scared by the idea of a murderous clown, any more than a murderous anything else.

As a kid, sure I get it, but as an adult, a threat is a threat, dressing up like an asshole clown would honestly make me take you less seriously, like some type of amateur juggalo; if they had a weapon fear is certainly rational, but I really don't give a fuck if they're dressed like a clown or Captain Planet at that point.

A lot of phobias that don't stem from actual traumatic experiences; I don't see how you are unable to rationalize them away as adult men.

Honestly isn't Pennywise worst enemy really just adult rationality?

Hey faggot, What does cock taste like?

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Didn't read the book...but, according to Wikipedia, she had sex with them all to bring them back together as a group (no pun intended). Not to "lose their innocence".
the idea was that after their final encounter with IT as children they got lost in the sewers and might have never made it out of there. bev had the great idea that with her vajayjay it would join everyone together once more as the powerful seven. she lay down in the sewer and opened up and the 6 others piled on. and just like that , ben realizes where they made a bad turn and they were outside soon afterward. pretty stupid, but it was actually kind of creative as stephen king endings go. even though Hank Bowers didnt fuck anyone and he managed to escape as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
the idea was that after their final encounter with IT as children they got lost in the sewers and might have never made it out of there. bev had the great idea that with her vajayjay it would join everyone together once more as the powerful seven. she lay down in the sewer and opened up and the 6 others piled on. and just like that , ben realizes where they made a bad turn and they were outside soon afterward. pretty stupid, but it was actually kind of creative as stephen king endings go. even though Hank Bowers didnt fuck anyone and he managed to escape as well.

It makes sense. I don't care if they are re kids or not. People who get pedo vibes on it are secret weirdos. It's not like it was Lolita...it was kids the same age having sex. That's been a non pedo thing for centuries.

This is a writer who took the idea of a bloody cancer shit and made it into Dreamfatcher. IT is flawless relative to the shit he's done.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It makes sense. I don't care if they are re kids or not. People who get pedo vibes on it are secret weirdos. It's not like it was Lolita...it was kids the same age having sex. That's been a non pedo thing for centuries.

This is a writer who took the idea of a bloody cancer shit and made it into Dreamfatcher. IT is flawless relative to the shit he's done.
when i first read IT i was only about 14 or 15 myself and sex was very much on my mind. i think the loser's club was mostly 11 or 12 year olds back in 1958? i touched my first girl boob when i was 12. so wasnt a stretch for me to imagine back then. of course now that i'm old as fuck it seems odder and more inappropriate.

spronk

FPS noob
the only way to kill a demon clown is to have group sex, its just science ok

i've seen 8 movies in the past 10 days and It trailer has shown before every single one of them, only other dupe I can think of is Kingsman. This movie is gonna be huge, the 7pm thu showing is already completely sold out at my local AMC.

not sure it means much but
Stephen King was “not prepared” for how good the new It is

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

That's the scene everyone remembers but the whole book is just loaded with creepy shit. I've listened to the audio book a few times including once this year and I do like it but holy shit it gets distracting if you're taking note.