It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wish FXX didn't censor all those beautiful bewbs though.
No kidding. Still though my fav episode of the season so far.

I thought Charlie banging that chick would have end with him waking up for a dream.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Motherfuckin' Chainsaw in the house!

tumblr_m04wn2M5OA1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif
Man, I knew I recognized him but couldn't place it.

This episode was awesome. Dennis telling the chick to clean herself for him was killing me.

Maybe we'll see the tits on the DVD release?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Weakish episode but Frank was amazing as a Warhol type. Like it usually looks like Danny is phoning it in a bit, but jesus he was amazing. Charlie was lullzworthy Grecoing, too.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Weakish episode but Frank was amazing as a Warhol type. Like it usually looks like Danny is phoning it in a bit, but jesus he was amazing. Charlie was lullzworthy Grecoing, too.
That "You're mouth..." line though.... gold...

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, i'm not a huge Dennis fan but he had me literally laughing out loud the whole episode. The whole "city to suburbs" thing struck a note with me something fierce and I was rolling during the commute and neighbor scenes especially. Easily one of my new favorite episodes, but everyone here saying that it was dark kind of makes me feel like a creeper now...

Devlin

Golden Squire
Holy shit, i'm not a huge Dennis fan but he had me literally laughing out loud the whole episode. The whole "city to suburbs" thing struck a note with me something fierce and I was rolling during the commute and neighbor scenes especially. Easily one of my new favorite episodes, but everyone here saying that it was dark kind of makes me feel like a creeper now...
Dark in a good way, that's the implication.

Sunny is black comedy at its finest.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, it was paced really oddly which wouldn't normally work for a comedic thing - but making it relateable made it hit the mark with me too. In my case my experience with my city/country experience flip-flopping just often enough to drive me nuts a few weeks every move - and I moved alot - seemingly every time from suburb to city to suburb to city. Heh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How can you not be a huge Dennis fan!? He's definitely my favorite character. This season has been really good.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
How can you not be a huge Dennis fan!? He's definitely my favorite character. This season has been really good.
Don't get me wrong, he has his moments. I just typically only find him funny when paired up with Mac, whereas Charlie and Mac are funny paired with anybody. It's usually Dennis/Mac or Dennis/Dee (whom I find the least funny). It really all depends on group composition for me I guess.

Charlie>Mac>Dennis>Frank>Dee

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're crazy.

Charlie>Mac=Dennis=Frank>Dee

Charlie's usually the best and obviously Dee's the worst, but everyone else is really solid and generally interchangeable