It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find Dennis and Dee a great pairing. The way they feed each others' egos and ridiculous ideas. All the various pairings are great, but the two of them seem to flow the most naturally when they get going. Which is good since they're supposed to be siblings.

Couldn't find the whole scene together, but this is it in 2 clips with some overlap. Perfect example of what I mean.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
For me its Dennis > Charlie = Frank > Mac > Dee

I feel this clip sums up Dennis pretty well.

Devlin

Golden Squire
To be honest I couldn't put them in order, they're all pretty great from time to time.

It's Charlie - Dee - Mac - Frank - Dennis in terms of light to dark though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The sociopath thing just really hits the spot for me, so Dennis is my dude.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I mean it's not like I HATE Dennis, but the more I think about it the more I wanna concede my point anyway. There has been so much funny shit from all of them over the years it's like impossible to really gauge.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't dislike any of the characters at all.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I don't dislike any of the characters at all.
This is why this show can go on forever. I see some of you listing Dee as the least favorite, and she's better than the vast majority of characters from even the best other sitcoms. When your weakest character is still hilarious and can carry scenes and have stories based on her you have something special.

For me Frank is probably the weakest standalone character. And Frank's fucking hilarious. This show needs to go 30 seasons and I expect Frank's inevitable death to be the focus of a hilarious episode.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dennis is god like. Its a toss up for me between him and Charlie, but yeah, they're all fucking amazing. Any particular episode one may shine more than another, but in aggregate, they're all hilarious.

I feel this clip sums up Dennis pretty well.
This is not the "Because of the implication" clip.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Frank listening to Faith No More in tonight's episode was pretty awesome

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Frank listening to Faith No More in tonight's episode was pretty awesome
And an uncommonly used song at that - I was bowled over. It was an obscure enough FNM song randoms wouldn't know it was FNM but true fans would. (In fact, with the time it's been since I've listened to the catalog, it had to double check my instinct that it was "Digging the Grave")

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pondy!

I really thought Frank was gonna shoot the big bald guy in the arm or something. He grabbed Pondy's gun, and God knows he's never been shy about his own guns.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Court episode was awesome. I was dying when the uncle's big rubber hand went flying and he kept screeching "Don't look!"

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Court episode was awesome. I was dying when the uncle's big rubber hand went flying and he kept screeching "Don't look!"
The joke with the hands got pushed JUST enough - initially I was eyerolling at how ludicrous they were, but then it started becoming amusing.... then that was the apex.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
The fact that they have finally cracked the lawyer made me so happy. On a long enough timeline everyone gets sucked into the gang's insanity.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Fucking loved how Charlie made such a great case and then revealed he thought you could talk to birds.