It's time to come clean.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Araysar = BLM
Mods = Bernie
Say that shit to my face, faggot!

Also, we unbannbed Araysar because it was getting boring around here. Now look at y'all just giving him all this attention!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Say that shit to my face, faggot!

Also, we unbannbed Araysar because it was getting boring around here. Now look at y'all just giving him all this attention!
You better not fucking cry when people start chain reporting all his posts!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I promise I won't cry. You have my word. They already started anyway.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Abe you should take araysar out for a picnic at the mirror bean and life coach him to be a better poster

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
We're all here to help each other be better posters.

khalid

Unelected Mod
An appropriate response to the forums being boring would probably involve something other than unleashing a slightly more intelligent copy of IRB.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Sorry, it's all we've got left at this point. Honestly though, it was mentioned that a year ban was long enough and the mods all agreed. It wasn't really done to troll the community, though that is clearly the result.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Sorry, it's all we've got left at this point. Honestly though, it was mentioned that a year ban was long enough and the mods all agreed. It wasn't really done to troll the community, though that is clearly the result.
Good to know the mods are cucks and no longer enforce bets, Bernie is less of a cuck than you faggots.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Holy shit. I'm impressed you actually spelled every word correctly in a post. Did you finally go to school while you were banned?

EDIT: Never mind. I spoke too soon.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No, because white people would still be able to say it. There's only like 3 or 4 black people on this forum.