J49: An Erotic Life

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
saw capri on broadway...she was tricking as usual, picked her up to talk, she wanted to go to the waterfront to shoot up,
told her no didn't have much time, so we pulled over and talked
she is out on the street, her fiancee is not picking up her calls, she overdosed on friday and had to be narcanned,
she misses me, she loves me, she was high on xannies
she grabbed my cock, but i told her no and told her i had to get back to work
oh and she wants to go to detox....
also saw deena out there as well
How many times has she been to detox?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How's the wife, J53? Still into cock? Yours too? Have you taken her to cinemas yet?

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
saw capri on broadway...she was tricking as usual, picked her up to talk, she wanted to go to the waterfront to shoot up,
told her no didn't have much time, so we pulled over and talked
she is out on the street, her fiancee is not picking up her calls, she overdosed on friday and had to be narcanned,
she misses me, she loves me, she was high on xannies
she grabbed my cock, but i told her no and told her i had to get back to work
oh and she wants to go to detox....
also saw deena out there as well

I dunno. Now we're just rehashing old episode plots on a spinoff show. It's like trying to watch "Joey".

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to tell which is the worse addict in this story :(
Stay away from the Camden trash, Johnny!

• 1Jew

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll tell you what Johnny. You give us more details on what you and your wife did at Hedo and I'll give some details on what my woman and I did at Desire.

• 1Jew

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Meh....J, we need more wife pics or this story will drag like a great series and end with horrible last seasons.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Johnny53 Johnny53 Hooker updates? How's the colitis? Wife still sucking dick like a champ? The world needs to know.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw there had been 49 overdoses due to fent in Camden this weekend. Hope you're still able to bang your whores, J53.

• 1Jew

lost

<Bronze Donator>
well capri called me the other day from the hospital, she overdosed again, this is either 10 or 11, she asked me to bring her some xanax....
lol, told her noooooo and told her to get help, apparently she is now shooting up at home with her sister and her sisters boyfriend,

now i peruse "myfreecams" everyday, yesterday online was lexi belle, piper perry and shawna lenee
and bree olsen is also on regularly, but the girl for whom i am going to join is the ukarainian beauty who goes by the name Miss_X_
i had to go buy a $20 visa card at wawa

bought the wife a new toy "lush" by lovense, i can control the vibrations from my cell, so we trued it out last weekend when she was sitting by the pool,
and then again on tuesday, when she has a long drive to toms river, she absolutely loves it and when we got home that night, she had to ride me, before we made dinner,

ha I seen those lush things on chaturbate, new craze is to act like you're around people that dont know you have it in and get guys to tip you while you pretend to not moan.. such a stupid but easy gimmick. best was girl standing in door way next to a coach with her boyfriend and "friend" and girl is just straight up lifting her shirt up and moaning and the guys act like they dont know.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can someone give me the cliff notes on what this threads about and wtf is going on

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Can someone give me the cliff notes on what this threads about and wtf is going on
Johnny53 Johnny53 is a married man who lives in Cherry Hill, NJ with his wife. he has a son who is in college and I think a daughter also. Johnny aggressively pursues relationships with hookers who he finds walking the streets of Camden, NJ to the point that he develops deep emotional attachments. since he started this thread in 2012 he has "dated" probably a dozen of them. at least 1 overdosed and died during this time. a year or two back the mother of one of these heroin addicted whores messaged Johnny's wife on Facebook and told him to stop enabling her daughter's drug habit by fucking her for money. Johnny's wife was sad for a bit but apparently got over it. Johnny seems to have taken a leave of absence from being a John which is disappointing to both the hookers of Camden and the Fires of Heaven community. Johnny has also admitted to diddling his little sister when they were children.

• 2Solidarity

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think he lives in cherry hill, and his younger child is a son in a south jersey prep school (the same one I think my older son may be attending next year). Most of the rest is accurate, but I don't remember the little sister thing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Seems like you guys don't have reliable info. Maybe I should consult The Database (TM).

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What are we missing here? You guys have seen pics of Capri right and her love child right? Do we have pics of Johnny boy and Michelle. Would like to know what Capri was competing against