J49: An Erotic Life

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If J's wife is like any other woman,she will know everything about his sexual adventures. Well....it's not hard to find though *cough* my dating pool *cough*

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Cause the internet police would backtrace all of us and we'd have to scatter to keep from being called as witnesses.
IINAL, but... I think anything we read on here that we relayed as witnesses would be hearsay. The thread itself would be evidence though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What does IINAL mean?

If I'm Naked A Lot?

I Interrupted Native Ass Licking?

I Immediately Need A Lover?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kristen with her dead hoor eyes will always be the best for me.
Kristen, Jaime, Amanda, and the one he killed because she knew too much were the best.

Should have been a little more forward-thinking with Capri, J52. Dead hoors tell no tales. Also, their moms don't rat you out to your wife.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man ... If I knew this is the drama that would've came I would have told J49's wife a long time ago.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If someone tells J49's wife, they need to find a way to work a blowjob video with her into the deal to post it here... That's the perfect next step in the ascension of this saga.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck, I thought that my new dating pool thread was just a joke / excuse to post pics of crack heads.

What is the energy leaching vampire drama? Most of that other junk I think I remember.

J49, dude, you are committed. Sack up, and post the nudes of your wife.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Should have been ianal

I am not a lawyer

I hate that I know this
Is that what that means? I guess I always fixated on the anal and read it as iANAL. I figured it was similar to 'fuck me up the ass if I'm wrong'.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What is the energy leaching vampire drama? Most of that other junk I think I remember.

uMp1bLZ.png

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
If J's wife is like any other woman,she will know everything about his sexual adventures. Well....it's not hard to find though *cough* my dating pool *cough*
Please don't tell my you're someone who actually believes when a woman says "girls find out EVERYTHING"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Bisi again.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sorry J49, you're old news now.

Everyone in the a_skeleton_02 thread.