J49: An Erotic Life

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Because Draegan doesn't have a history of over-reacting?
Grumpy D is better now that he's getting his sleep. I haven't gotten an infraction for posting in a long time. I've also got my pipe cleaned by Mrs. Izo a lot more recently. Correlation and causation, bah!

Was going to post this in FSR, but thought it belonged here...

The future of J49's fuck truck?

rrr_img_115496.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Preface this that I in no way want to defend J but I have been thinking about his argument around not getting bjs.

As an adult what other situations besides sexual ones do you have to go without something you enjoy because your significant other decides they don't want it anymore? If my wife decided she hates lasagna and never wanted to make it again or hates movie theaters and will never watch a movie in one I can still go out and do those things on my own. I can as an adult choose to buy lasagna or go to a movie and no one would care but if she decided she hates giving blow jobs then I'm shit out of luck. If you don't get emotionally involved like Johnny did why is so bad to go get something you enjoy but your wife hates just like you would food?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Preface this that I in no way want to defend J but I have been thinking about his argument around not getting bjs.

As an adult what other situations besides sexual ones do you have to go without something you enjoy because your significant other decides they don't want it anymore? If my wife decided she hates lasagna and never wanted to make it again or hates movie theaters and will never watch a movie in one I can still go out and do those things on my own. I can as an adult choose to buy lasagna or go to a movie and no one would care but if she decided she hates giving blow jobs then I'm shit out of luck. If you don't get emotionally involved like Johnny did why is so bad to go get something you enjoy but your wife hates just like you would food?
Blow jobs arnt even sex anyways. There's no emotional attachment to a blowjob from a stranger. Johnny fucks these hoes though, and says he loves them and shit.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Agree like I said not defending Johnny. sex goes way beyond my question unless your wife has decided she doesn't want sex ever again or for arguments sake is crippled and can't, then the argument might apply. Emotional attachment is a definite no no.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's about respecting your wife which is why you don't go around getting BJ's from other women. He doesn't respect his wife at all. Risking and giving his wife STD's just shows how disrespectful he is to her. Some of the blame is on her now too since she's choosing to continue fucking him while full well knowing he's going around and fucking diseased women. If not getting BJ's is such a deal breaker just man up and divorce her.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Whatever happened to Aamina? Did you guys ever get his wife to post about pulling trains for Daquan's crew at the office?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Has johnny been hooking up still? Has he cut us off? Don't recall a post of him banging any drug addict whore since this thread started. Has he tried going cold turkey?