J49: An Erotic Life

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You know that Star Wars movie? That one where its like the same story but told with a new cast and the original cast members are sprinkled in?

Looks like we are in that territory now. Capri's sobreity didn't last long after Thanksgiving

Bar Whores VII: The Smack Awakens

mduaxmi.png

Johnny will you be the obi-won to my Luke? I'm gonna try and see her tomorrow after work.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
You know that Star Wars movie? That one where its like the same story but told with a new cast and the original cast members are sprinkled in?

Looks like we are in that territory now. Capri's sobreity didn't last long after Thanksgiving

Bar Whores VII: The Smack Awakens

mduaxmi.png

Johnny will you be the obi-won to my Luke? I'm gonna try and see her tomorrow after work.
lollllllllllllll he messaged her

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
My plan is to pay roughly double what johnny does to Capri and slowly turn her agaisnt him. If johnny tries to warn her then I will have no problems sending this thread and my login credentials to Johnny's wife's Facebook account that I found.

The end game is pee in the butt

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
My plan is to pay roughly double what johnny does to Capri and slowly turn her agaisnt him. If johnny tries to warn her then I will have no problems sending this thread and my login credentials to Johnny's wife's Facebook account that I found.
your not keeping up with the story...i am done with capri, shes all yours, happy seconds...oops i mean forty-seconds, lol

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
last thursday i took deena to the feather nest, we got a nice room with a jacuzzi, three hours of fun, sex in the jacuzzi, sex on the bed, her on top, me on top, reverse cowgirl, blowjobs in between, ass licking....videos, pictures

what a great last date....she is now in rehab

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
capri will be good thru the holidays , but after the new year, when her crack addict, drug dealing boyfriend gets out of jail....who knows what she will do, but if that point she wants my help again, well that ship has sailed