J49: An Erotic Life

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
God, I hate myself a little more every time I read this thread and I find myself amused.

You are a monster J49, a neat and tidy monster.

Oldbased

> Than U
As I become more ill over time due to heart failure, I think back on all the wrongs I did to women and people in general over the years and I feel really bad sometimes about the things I said or did.
Then I come to this thread and think what a wonderful life I lived and all is ok.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_130636.jpg

the ass and pussy i licked
Thank you for the spoiler tags. I appreciate it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That condom isn't even all that full. I can do that with 1 shot if i'm stoved up. Granted its a lot since he fucks the hookers nearly daily, but still with 16 loads, i expected more.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That condom isn't even all that full. I can do that with 1 shot if i'm stoved up. Granted its a lot since he fucks the hookers nearly daily, but still with 16 loads, i expected more.
That was after the dude at the club took two chugs

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm actually getting bored with this thread finally. I need a whore OD death, an arrest, or divorce proceedings to rekindle my attention.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm actually getting bored with this thread finally. I need a whore OD death, an arrest, or divorce proceedings to rekindle my attention.
Dude just gave you a guy staring at him fucking a drugged prostitute and wanting to suck the spunk out of his condom. Your priorities are fucked.