J49: An Erotic Life

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
So, you're like standing around a sex shop/club holding a full, used condom waiting for your whore to get back from the bathroom... talking to the guy who watches you about whether he can have the condom or not?
should have asked the guy to pay $10 for it and broken even on the day, right?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is one of those moments when I am too curious for my own good, wondering what the hell a guy would want with a full, used condom, but also terrified by what the answer may be... :/

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
that i would not be licking her if other guys are dicking her
How the fuck you go down on a herion addict street hore that shit is just beyond fucked up. I know everything in this thread is fucked up but that just caught my eye. I dread to think how much aids riden cock she had up inside her

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
that i would not be licking her if other guys are dicking her
How the fuck you go down on a herion addict street hore that shit is just beyond fucked up. I know everything in this thread is fucked up but that just caught my eye. I dread to think how much aids riden cock she had up inside her

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Maybe the condom guy was a agent of Deena or Capris. They are going to harvest the sperm and artificially inseminate themselves so they get a meal ticket from J49's child support payments.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I wonder what you would have to pay a PI to collect that condom for evidence.
rrr_img_130628.jpg

Its J49 world after all...

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Question J49,

Where do you keep your condom drying rack?

'cause you must be draining, drying and re-using those. I mean, you would save a whole $10 a week.

Signed, Concerned Condom Connoisseur