J49: An Erotic Life

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I was out at the bar with friends last night, about a dozen drinks in and I shared with them the tales of J49, the whores, his wife, and the wolf.

johnny is now a fucking folk hero amongst this bar. A tale of adultery, embezzlement, drugs, prostitution, and the reconciliation of a marriage. What an American tale.

paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, John Henry, Johnny58
Can you share a summary?

fris

Vyemm Raider
I was out at the bar with friends last night, about a dozen drinks in and I shared with them the tales of J49, the whores, his wife, and the wolf.

johnny is now a fucking folk hero amongst this bar. A tale of adultery, embezzlement, drugs, prostitution, and the reconciliation of a marriage. What an American tale.

paul Bunyan, Pecos Bill, John Henry, Johnny58
Man, I don't think I could do the story justice. No way could I retell it all and can't imagine anyone making it through without thinking I'm full of shit or he is. It's so out there that even with him sharing so much photo evidence(thanks again for sir) I find myself close to disbelief

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Can you share a summary?

johnny is a sexually frustrated late 40s male who started picking up dope fiend hookers in Camden and fucking them in his car raw dog. He has some crazy condition where he comes multiple times with little to no refractory period. He has 4 or so whores that he cycles through, eventually having one that he ends up in a relationship with. To fuel his addiction to 20 dollar suck and fucks, he starts over quoting steel fabrication jobs and pocketing the difference that he keeps as his whore war chest, slowly paying it out to whores a few bucks at a time. He starts telling us his tales abd posting pictures and videos of him fucking these whores. As his addiction escalates he starts taking his main whore, who he is essentially in a full relationship with in some
Kind of weird daddy role to sex clubs and fucking her in front of strangers. His son gets injured and is in the hospital with a collapsed lung and he takes this opportunity where his wife is at the hospital to take the whore home and fuck her IN HIS HOME AND THE BED WHERE HE SHARES WITH HIS WIFE. This goes back and forth for a year or so, just machine gun cummming inside a dope sick whore. At the sex club he gains the attention of a guy named wolf who he basically begins to use as a lackey. Wolf chauffeurs the whore from their home to meet johnny and fuck, and johnny instructs wolf to properly clean the whores assholes before delivery so that he can eat their assholes. At this point johnny is legally a human trafficker. Wolf continues to be a weirdo that hangs around and does whatever johnny wants. One day, his main whores mom gets tired of johnny fueling her daughters drug habits and using her like a flashlight, and contacts Johnny’s wife on Facebook. We learn his wife is legally a midget. She confronts him and he spills e beans and tell her about all the whores. He gives the main whores journal, who as I have said att this point is in drug fueled “love” with johnny, to his wife. She reads about this girls issues and affair with her husband and actually blames herself for not being more in tune with 49s needs. She begins a several year process of sucking Johnny’s dick everyday and fucking him like crazy. Johnny cuts off the whores. One dies, two get clean and one vanishes into the whore ether. He gets hooked on only fans to replace the relationship connections to his whore, while his wife picks up the whores slack sexually. No one knows where wolf is today. Now johnny is sharing nude pictures of his wife with us. She continues a descent into whoredom fueled by her sex addict sociopath husband. It’s only a matter of time until he’s fucking her in front of people, or she has to give herself away to others for Johnny’s appetite to be satiated.

I think I his all the main points.

• 7Worf
  • 6Galaxy Brain
  • 4Like
Reactions: 20 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
johnny is a sexually frustrated late 40s male who started picking up dope fiend hookers in Camden and fucking them in his car raw dog. He has some crazy condition where he comes multiple times with little to no refractory period. He has 4 or so whores that he cycles through, eventually having one that he ends up in a relationship with. To fuel his addiction to 20 dollar suck and fucks, he starts over quoting steel fabrication jobs and pocketing the difference that he keeps as his whore war chest, slowly paying it out to whores a few bucks at a time. He starts telling us his tales abd posting pictures and videos of him fucking these whores. As his addiction escalates he starts taking his main whore, who he is essentially in a full relationship with in some
Kind of weird daddy role to sex clubs and fucking her in front of strangers. His son gets injured and is in the hospital with a collapsed lung and he takes this opportunity where his wife is at the hospital to take the whore home and fuck her IN HIS HOME AND THE BED WHERE HE SHARES WITH HIS WIFE. This goes back and forth for a year or so, just machine gun cummming inside a dope sick whore. At the sex club he gains the attention of a guy named wolf who he basically begins to use as a lackey. Wolf chauffeurs the whore from their home to meet johnny and fuck, and johnny instructs wolf to properly clean the whores assholes before delivery so that he can eat their assholes. At this point johnny is legally a human trafficker. Wolf continues to be a weirdo that hangs around and does whatever johnny wants. One day, his main whores mom gets tired of johnny fueling her daughters drug habits and using her like a flashlight, and contacts Johnny’s wife on Facebook. We learn his wife is legally a midget. She confronts him and he spills e beans and tell her about all the whores. He gives the main whores journal, who as I have said att this point is in drug fueled “love” with johnny, to his wife. She reads about this girls issues and affair with her husband and actually blames herself for not being more in tune with 49s needs. She begins a several year process of sucking Johnny’s dick everyday and fucking him like crazy. Johnny cuts off the whores. One dies, two get clean and one vanishes into the whore ether. He gets hooked on only fans to replace the relationship connections to his whore, while his wife picks up the whores slack sexually. No one knows where wolf is today. Now johnny is sharing nude pictures of his wife with us. She continues a descent into whoredom fueled by her sex addict sociopath husband. It’s only a matter of time until he’s fucking her in front of people, or she has to give herself away to others for Johnny’s appetite to be satiated.

Wait hold up. Johnny’s wife is a midget? Doesn’t look like it?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wait hold up. Johnny’s wife is a midget? Doesn’t look like it?
She’s 4’11 which is the cut off. She’s female Danny Devito with a nice ass. She’s a midget in height, she’s doesn’t have the dwarf head or the hands though.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
So Johnny is a fucking liar and it’s not the same woman.
If you look at the ass picture with the 'missing' mole you can see all the other smaller moles match up just fine. It's the same ass. You can even see the large mole but with a bit of photoshop or a touch of makeup to hide it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
She’s 4’11 which is the cut off. She’s female Danny Devito with a nice ass. She’s a midget in height, she’s doesn’t have the dwarf head or the hands though.
Woah wtf. Gross.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

This was beautifully recorded. Someone should etch this onto stone tablets so that J49 and Wolf can be like Gilgamesh and Enkidu to future generations.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
heh... i forgot about his wife being so short.

we should do a "this is your life" with j49 for our next FOH video.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
shit, I forgot about Wolf. When I describe Johnny to people I mostly talk about his ingenious plan to condition the whores with hot chocolate BJs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wolf is what takes this from "meh" to "WHAT"

Johnny lets get him back in the game you spasm cumming monster

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Plenty of people have addictions to whore.

FEW AT BEST

Have a Harvey Keitel cosplayer wiping assholes

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

Reading this summary, I almost feel bad about myself, but then I watched a Capri video and remember all the fun I had

• 16Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users