Jerle Committed Suicide Today

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was never a friend or even casual acquaintance, and I often thought he was nothing but an attention whore, but I still never wanted him dead. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I've mentioned before that I have a friend that is a woman transitioning to a man, and overall he seems extremely upbeat and positive, and much happier since making the decision. I have no way of knowing if this is truly how he feels or a facade, but it does seem that female to male transitions are a lot less "messed up" for lack of a better term. Perhaps that is purely anecdotal evidence, or biased by the fact that it *seems* like you don't hear about female to male anywhere near as often, I couldn't say; I haven't done any research or anything on it.

Anyway, sorry to hear this about anyone, no matter who or what they were both on the internet and real life.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I looked at his twitter pic, I'm not sure there's a Wakandan thirsty enough to take down that behemoth.

I dont know if gays have blacks or DREAMERS though who will hit anything

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Antarius banged a male pre op just to get his money's worth out of the investment. I am sure someone out there would have tapped that. I would not care to meet this person, though.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
43368-austin-powers-its-a-man-baby-NJ1h.jpeg

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I'd go skydiving and not pull the cord. Maybe the shotgun was cheaper? Tall bridge would be free, though.

Disp_sl

shitlord
I can't imagine being fiscally responsible is a big concern for someone getting ready to kill themselves.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was never a friend or even casual acquaintance, and I often thought he was nothing but an attention whore, but I still never wanted him dead. I'm sorry to hear about this.

I've mentioned before that I have a friend that is a woman transitioning to a man, and overall he seems extremely upbeat and positive, and much happier since making the decision. I have no way of knowing if this is truly how he feels or a facade, but it does seem that female to male transitions are a lot less "messed up" for lack of a better term. Perhaps that is purely anecdotal evidence, or biased by the fact that it *seems* like you don't hear about female to male anywhere near as often, I couldn't say; I haven't done any research or anything on it.

Anyway, sorry to hear this about anyone, no matter who or what they were both on the internet and real life.
Female > Male is infinitely easier to pull off than Male > Female.

Either way you are fucking whacko if you want to chop your healthy, normally functioning penis off.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Female > Male is infinitely easier to pull off than Male > Female.

Either way you are fucking whacko if you want to chop your healthy, normally functioning penis off.
It's something like 10x more mtf then ftm trannies. It's why I think the whole "trans acceptance" and not calling it a mental illness is dangerous. So many dudes with mental illness/depression and a few feminine qualities go on the net and are told " u girl in wrong body" They join the hug box and are told injecting cat piss and cutting their dick off will make them better. Often nothing gets better, they kill themselves and SJWs whine about the suicide rate of trannies.

It's pretty amazing how old and bad he looks. I would assume he was in his early 40s from that pic, not 1 year older then me. Really makes me appreciate my hair.

Reading that not actually made me feel really bad however. I vaguely recall playing wow with him. I got banned by ravv from foh in late 07 and stopped reading it so i guess i missed that. Really amazing the places people have gone since this community started so long ago.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't imagine being fiscally responsible is a big concern for someone getting ready to kill themselves.
The part that sucks about that the most is your family sometimes will get hounded by debt collectors trying to get money out of your estate for debts you owed. Not only do they have to deal with the fact that you're gone but the constant reminder of your suicide can be thrown in their face by less than friendly vultures trying to get their pay day out of your death.

Didn't know Jerle so not going to pretend to be destroyed or surprised, I can only sympathize with the weight of the decisions she had to make and the realization that death was the only silver lining to look forward to, it's not a good place to be and I honestly wouldn't wish it on anyone having experienced those thoughts myself.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Jesus, this is really sad. I didn't know him but the details I knew about his life were not inspiring. Her, whatever.
This. And he/she/it was a member of our crazy, fucked up community and will always be remembered in one way or another. RIP.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
RIP Jerle. You were fucked up but I didn't think the world would be better off without you in it. You just weren't my brand of crazy. I hope you found peace.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That makes the second transgender guy I knew online to off themself =/
I didn't know Jerle at all but same here. The other one did it a couple months after his grandfather forked over $50K for the surgery. If I had done that and then the little shit killed himself two months later it would definitely be a "well shit" moment.